Chapter 39: Missing.

*Missing*

____________________________________________________________

-Shehry-

On my saying Mom agreed to talk Misha personally. She was not agreeing to this plan. It was my plan to get Misha and Rayyan married. I tell Mom to talk about this with Dad so that he could take his proposal to them. Dad had done his job. He had done everything and it was surprised to see everything between them match. Now we are sure they meant for each other.

Right now, Mom and I were going at her office. Today is Saturday and Fatima tell us to visit today because she didn't have much work to do. We were doing all this for them. We want them to get back together. I tell this plan to Zaheer and Hassan. They also agreed me. They tell me they want to apologize to Misha for betting on her.

Mom walk in her office and I was following behind her. When we reach in front of her office. I spot Fatima working at her desk. I take Mom with me at her desk.

"Is she here?" I asked Fatima.

"No. She should be here 2 hours ago but she still not there. I am worried. She never come office late. She is always on time." She replied looking worried.

"Call her" Mom told her. She nodded and pick up her phone and dial her number. She listens few minutes before shaking her head. She cut the call.

"She is not picking" she said.

"Can you call Zayan and ask him is she at home?" Mom asked.

"Yes. I can ask him." she said and dial his number. After few seconds we heard Zayan voice on other side.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Zayan. Can you please tell me is Ma'am coming office or not?" She asked professionally. I looked at her and see how professionally she talk.

"Ok I will wait" she said after listen to him.

"Zayan she should be here at 2 and it's already 4. She is still no here. I also tried to call her but she is not picking it" she said and listen to him again before putting down her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused as I notice panic look on her face.

"She is not at home. He said guard at front of her house saw her going 3 hours ago." She informed us. I looked at Mom and she also start to worry.

"Shehry, Call Rayyan and tell him" Mom said. I quickly take my phone out and dial his number. I saw Mom and Fatima walking outside. I followed them as I waited for him to pick it.

"What you want Shehry" he asked annoyed. He also sounds sleepy. Why he always sleeping?

"Rayyan get up Misha is missing" I said and follow them to parking.

"What!" He shouted.

"Yeah. Mom and me came here at her office but she is not here. Fatima ask Zayan he tell that their guard saw her going like 3 hours ago. No one knows where she is" I told him.

"Where are you right now?" He asked. Before I could say something Fatima cut in.

"Zayan is saying his Dad is calling us at their home" she said looking at her phone.

"We were going at her home. Come there" I said and he hung up without even answering me. We reach her home. We went inside and saw her Dad and Zayan talking with someone. He wear guard uniform. As we get inside her Dad look at us then said something to that guard. He nodded before going out.

"Do you find anything about her?" I asked them. Her Dad knows me well after that little party which held for him. She introduce me as her brother.

"No, she is not picking her phone. No one had seen her car. We try to talk her friend Maryam but she is out of city" He told us. He was worried by the look on his face.