Chapter 60: Rides & Sky Diving.

*Rides and Sky Diving*

______________________________________________________________

I was feeling guilty and sad for yesterday because I haven't spend time with her. I was busy planning things for her. I asked one of my friend to take us ride on plane today because he was a pilot and have plane and helicopter.

We went at his work place after we finish our tour at park. I am taking her there so she can go on rides, which make me confused because she can go on rides anytime and with anyone but she didn't.

When we were young and we win passes for carnival, me and Waniya tried to take Misha with us but she refused to go with us. She says that's all kids things but I know she is lying and hiding something from us. Did she scare of rides? Or something happen before which make her look away from rides? I am going to ask her once we get back tonight.

Now, we are getting ready of our plan for today. I didn't tell her about anything it is a surprise for her. I like when she pleading me to know what I had planned for us. I dress in simple dark jeans and white T-shirt nothing extra because we weren't going in some party or other events.

I am downstairs waiting while she dressed. I call my friend last time and check everything is okay. Saeed my other best friend. We were best of friends before we move to from here.Whenever his pilot duties send him to New York he came to our house. Our families are also friends but I didn't tell him about my marriage. When he knew about it he beat me not seriously but playfully. He asked to bring and meet Misha to his family.

He is also married but at very young age.He was the only child of his parent like me and his mother last wish was that he get married. His mother had cancer and had only a year left when this all happen. We came to attend his marriage. He never complain on anything but I knew he was not ready for all these thing but now he is happy in his marriage life and have two little girls.

"Rayyan" I get a rough shake on my shoulders. I turned to see and there my wife standing with annoying look.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrow at her before looking her up and down. She wear simple blue long shirt with jeans.It was like ages I haven't seen her in jeans.

"I was calling you from 5 minutes but you weren't listening me. What are you dreaming of?" She asked still annoyed and little suspicious.

"I am not dreaming of anything. I was just thinking about something. Are you ready?" I asked standing up.She sighed and nodded. We sit in car and drove off. Silence was comfortable.She was looking out of her window and my eyes straight on road.

Paris weather is changing. When we arrived here it was raining. Winter is coming and raining all day. Weather news says tonight will be a heavy storm and that is the reason I am taking her today because I don't know after heavy rain if we are able to go out or not.

"We are here" I said once I park the car in parking. I already fulfill her 2 wishes and 2 are left. We step out of car and walk toward entrance. I stop and buy tickets of different rides.I looked at Misha but she was looking at rides nervously.

"Here are the tickets. Don't you like coming here?" I asked as I saw her nervousness changed into scared when I gave her tickets. She quickly shook her head and take a deep breath.

"It is not that. I am scared of rides. I never sit on ride before but I want my fear to go away."She said looking at me. I grab her hand and gently squeezed it.

"Don't worry I am here, you don't have to scare of anything. I will take care of you." I said looking straight in her eyes. She smiled a little and give me a nod. We walk through crowd and make our way to rides.