Chapter 13: Face To Face

*Face To Face*

_______________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

When her assistant inform her about Aaliyan, I became nervous. I don't know what to do? Should I tell her now or later?

When I heard her to let him in, I feel my blood boiling. What she's doing? Why she's letting him in? Did she know who he is? Are they friends? No, if they were friends she tell me. There's something else. I don't know why I'm thinking this but I'm mad at her to let him in. My thought broken when Shehry snap his fingers.

"Huh? Sorry?" I asked confused. I was lost in my thought I don't know what he was talking to me.

"Dude we were leaving come on let's go" He said. I don't want to go, I want to know what they talk about. Its not that I don't trust her. I trust her but I don't trust on that guy Aaliyan. What if he tell her about call? I want to tell her by myself, I don't know to loose her trust again.

"Um... You guys go I'm here. I have something to talk to Misha" I said looking at her dark chocolate eyes. But she quickly look away.

"As you wish" he said. I look at him he has a smirk on his face.

But before leaving He lean down and whisper "Tell her you Like her", I smack on his head for his stupid thinking. Yes I like her but only in friendly way. They said their good byes and leave.

"Rayyan you can wait for me at my office I'll be there in few minutes." She suggest me

"Its okay. I can wait here" she nodded. Door again open and a familiar figure came in. I don't know who it is, its like I met him before. I have a feeling, that he's not good guy.

"Hey Mishu!" He said with smile on his face. I bet he has plastered his fake smile. How the hell he call her Mishu?

"Salam, Mr. Aaliyan this is my office. Don't act like we were at home, so please be professional." She scold him. I mentally laugh on his little insult, but suddenly my mind click. She know him very well. But why she not tell me?

"Wsalam. Sorry Miss Ali." He correct his comment.

"So let me introduced to our client, Mr. Khan. Mr. Khan this is Mr. Aaliyan. He'll be taking care of your project" she introduce them. Both Mr. Khan and that Aaliyan shook hands.

"Sorry Miss Ali. But would explain me who's is young Boy?" Mr. Khan questioned.

"He work with me. He take care of all construction site. He is Dad's best friend son. He join me when Dad was in coma." She explain. I let out relief sigh.

"But I haven't seen him before"

"He was out of city from last 6 months to help his father"

"Oh.. Nice to meet you young man."

"Same here sir"

"Miss Ali. My work is also done and I have some other work to do." Mr. Khan said. She nodded.

"Allah Hafiz" he said and stood up to leave.

"Allah Hafiz"

"So Miss Ali, how are you? When you tell me Ali uncle is awake I can't stop myself for coming here" He said with his again fake smile and take his seat.

"Yeah. By the way today Zay is giving party for him. You have to come don't be late."

"Yeah. I'll be there."

"And what about surprise?"

"Its on the way. It will reach here tonight"

They both lost in their conversation, Misha don't even remember that I'm here for something to discuss.