Chapter 51: Talk with Friends.

Read Author Note in end. Please.

*Talk With Friends*

___________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

Yesterday was the best day. Finally, we were good. Aaliyan was gone and she is mine. Now I am relief that no one is taking her away from me. I was very happy when she accept my love. I can't explain my feelings.

Today is Sunday and everyone will be home. I thought of spending some time alone with Misha but then Alia take her away for shopping. I hate her when she do these things. However, I am glad she was helping and thanks in not enough for that. I know Misha feel guilty about earlier but still I want to show her all things he had done with her and her family.

I was feeling bored at home sitting alone. I thought of going and meet my friends. I quickly dress up, go down, start my car and drove at Shehry house to pick him up and then went to Zaheer house. Shehry still asking me about is she still mad at him and I told him she was fine and not mad at him. I park my car outside and we walk toward door. Shehry ring the bell and Hassan came open it.

"Rayyan, Shehry What you guys are doing here?" He asked and step aside to let us in.

"Just came to share something important" Shehry said looking at me all time. He can't really wait.

'Just wait Shehry everyone have to take their turns. Wait until my turn. You will regret it' I thought and smirk mentally.

"What so important?" We heard Zaheer from living room. We went in and saw him lying on couch with blanket. He had hot soup bowl. His eyes were watery and nose was red. He looks sick.

"What happen to him?" I asked sitting on carpet floor. His eyes were half-open and he was eating soup.

"Nothing. We were playing truth and dare few days ago and since then he is sick. It is not my fault. He takes dare and I give him a simple dare but he asked to give some challenging so I told him to take cold ice shower and sleep in backyard in cold" He shrug as he explain everything. He sit beside Zaheer and feed him his meal.

"By the way why you guys are here all of a sudden? You always tell us but not today and what's important you have to tell us?" Zaheer said in his weak voice. We couldn't help but chuckle as he sneezed and water fall down of his red eyes.

"We tried to call you but you are not picking up so we thought of visiting. And the important thing is-" I was cut it off by Shehry. He blurted out without thinking making both of them gasped.

"Misha know everything now. She trust him and accept his love" I glared him. He smiled apologetically and say sorry.

"Is that true?" I nodded slowly and wait for what coming next. They make fun of me. I knew it this is going to happen and thanks to Shehry.

"See, now we don't have to do anything. This plan is over now." Shehry told them and look at me if I agree with him. I quickly shake my head.

"This is not over Shehry. We have to go as we planned. She knows the truth now but that is not enough. I want him to confess the whole thing he and his Dad has done with her and her family." I said as anger raising inside me thinking what he had done with them.

"You sure Rayyan? I mean we can end this now because we don't need this anymore." Hassan said nervously. I looked at him and shake my head again.

"I am sure I have to do this." I said sternly they all nodded. We went to our talk not of any plan or something relate with Aaliyan. But they have to tease me and it was like their daily routine.