Chapter 54: Teasing & Forgiving.

*Teasing & Forgiving*

___________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

Last night was the best night of my life. We eat dinner that I made it for her. I cooked it at Zaheer house because when I was planning to make it at home Fatima told me that Misha is coming early. She knew about our little dinner date. After dinner date we drove back at home. I was happy she like the food because this is the first time I have ever cooked. Even Mom was surprised when I called her for recipe. Both Mom and Dad were laughing and teasing me first but told me the recipe. I want it to go out with her since we get officially married but I was scared sometime that she refused to go then my friends encouraged me for it. We do little dance then I confess everything to her and make her wear that ring I buy for her before we fight. Then lastly, my first kiss. I usually kissed her cheeks for head but not this time. After that we changed into our cloths talk about things and sleep.

Today morning she was different. She was blushing all the time. Maybe that because of last night. I feel happy to see her happy and smiling all time. Today was our off from work so we didn't eat breakfast on regular time. After praying in morning we went back to sleep.

Right now she was making breakfast downstairs and I am in my room telling my stupid friends about dinner date. I tried to avoid them but they weren't listening to me. They give me threat if I didn't tell them they came here and make me embarrassed in front of her.

"You were scared?" Zaheer asked on other line. I heard other chuckle which making me annoyed at them. Those idiots were doing conference call. I tell them everything skipping the last part when we were at home.

"No. I wasn't scared" I said more like whining. They laughed at me. I was thanking that they weren't here now or this maybe go other way.

"Aww... Is Rayyan getting annoyed?" Shehry said in baby voice. I groaned at them.

"Seriously guys if you didn't shut up I will cut the call now" I give threat to them. All of them get quiet.

"Rayyan if you cut the call we all come at your place right now" Hassan said in threaten voice. I don't care because they didn't come when they know Misha didn't want to see them here.

"You guys can't. I am cutting. I have to eat breakfast." With that I cut the all as they tried to say something. I smiled as I thought of having a day with Misha. I get up and leave my room to downstairs.

-Misha-

I walk in kitchen after getting ready. I planned to make cheese omelette for Rayyan since he love it. I beat the eggs and add some spices in it and mix it again.

Rayyan was upstairs talking with his friends. I was thinking about the things Rayyan told me last night. Did he really love me 3 years ago? He pushed me away because he didn't want to ruin me. But he does. The bet was giving by Zaheer. I am still mad on him but a little because Rayyan told me that he only do this as his revenge. If this is true I didn't blame him because he only tried to ruin me. In these cases I saw many peoples killing each other but he didn't do that.

A pair of hands snaked my waist making me jump and breaking me from my thoughts. I panicked but calm down when a familiar scent hit my nose. I knew it was him. He put his head on my shoulder and leaned forward to see.

"What is for breakfast?" He asked looking at me from corner of his eyes. I turned the stove on and put pan with some oil in it.

"Your favorite cheese omelette" I told him adding some cheese in it. I feel him getting happy as he tighten his hands on me.