Chapter 68: Celebration With Family & Friends.

*Celebration With Family & Friends*

______________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

It has been 2 days and she is still sleeping. I watch her as she breath through the oxygen mask. I stay here all time never leave her side. Her Dad and Zayan came on check up on her after coming from office. Media know about her getting kidnap and shot. Some reporters were still outside for their answers.

Dad told me to stay here with her and he and Shehry take care of everything at office. He appoint Shehry on my position.His parents still on their business trip but call him to ask how he is doing.Zaheer and Hassan also visit regularly but didn't talk much.

Mom is always by my side. She cook food and bring it here for me. Sometimes Ahmed uncle family also came to see how she is doing. Waniya and Maryam visit yesterday when they know about it. They get angry for not telling them earlier.

My thoughts were broken when suddenly monitors start making noise and I looked at Misha with wide eyes. She woke up and stare at ceiling. Her eyes were red and wide and she was breathing heavily. I yelled for doctors.

"It is okay Misha. You are safe now.Everything is okay." I said softly wiping sweat from her forehead. She looked at me with teary eyes. Doctors rush in and pushed me out while they check on her.

I paced outside of room and saw from small space as they check her. After few minutes they came out smiling. I sign in relief.

"How is she?" I asked as they step out. They smile gently.

"She is okay now. We check her blood pressure and other things and everything is normal but we still have some test to run. We come back later to take her for tests." He said. I nodded and they leave. I call everyone and tell them good news. They said they were on their way. I take a deep breath and walk inside.

-Misha-

"Misha" I heard a very familiar voice coming from dark. I looked around and see no one. It was really dark and if someone came I can't see them.

"Misha" again my name called.

"Who are you? How you know my name?" I asked as I saw a figure walking over to me.

"I am your mother Misha." I heard my Mom voice and see her as she came forward and lights came from up.

"M-mom." My voice crack and ran into her arms. She hugged me tightly and I feel her tears on my head.

"I miss you Mom. Promise me you never leave me or any of us"

"I miss you too Misha but I can't stay with you. I came here to say you have to go back. Everyone is waiting for you. They need you more than me"

"No, I need you the most. I need my strength back. I need you no one else. They can wait for me but I can't wait for you" I said stubbornly. She chuckle and shook her head.

"You didn't change. You still my little stubborn girl but you don't need me. They need you now. You took my place there and I am very happy to see you take care of them. You know Rayyan love you like crazy?" I nodded smiling as I remember him.

"You know why I give you sign you marry him?" I shook my head. "Because he loves you from starting. He care about you. You know when I came here and you were broken I saw Rayyan also broken seeing you like that. He care about you but scare that you reject him."