Chapter 18: Aaliyan Marriage Proposal.

*Aaliyan Marriage Proposal*

_____________________________________________________________

Sunday last day of week, day off from all work, its family time.

I am sitting on dinning table with Dad, Zayan, Ammy and Julie. This is the day when we all eat together. Rest of the days I have to go college or office and Zayan have to go school, from Zayan I remember about her friend.

"Zay?" I call him. He was busy in eating him breakfast.

"Yeah?" He look up at me.

"You were going to tell me about Fatima?" I asked him. Everyone get quiet and look at Zayan who already freeze at his place.

"Y-yeah." He said nervously.

"Who's Fatima?" Dad ask us.

"Dad Fatima is his friend. Actually I transfer my Assistant because her mother is in hospital so Zay suggest me that his friend will be my Personal Assistant." I explain. Dad nodded.

"Carry on Zay" I sign him to continue.

He took deep breath before telling us.

"Okay. So Fatima is my school friend, and only friend nothing else." He said glaring at me I answer his glare with smirking. "Fatima is an orphan, She live with her friend and work to pay her fees. You remember when you lock yourself?" He asked. I nodded. "That day someone calling me and you're asking me who it is? It was her. She asked all her friends to do something for her because she left her job. So I want you to appoint her." Zay explain. But why I think he's still hiding something from us, I don't push him further. I know he tell me, maybe later.

"Okay Zayan, send her tomorrow in my office. I'll take her interview to see if she's okay for it. And please if not don't get angry on me." I said. He nodded.

Now I have a chance that he tell me what he's hiding. I know he's hiding something because when he explain about her, he looks different. He's my brother I know him very well. I know when he's upset, when he want to share something or when he's hiding things from me. I hope he share it with me.

After breakfast Dad call Hashim uncle to home. Zayan was in his room and I was making designs for Mr. Asif's hotel. Waniya call me and said that she's coming here for telling me that happened with her when we weren't in contact. I think something strange happened to her because she sound happy and nervous on phone.

A knock appear on my room door. I sigh, get up from my chair and open door. I saw Waniya standing. She's looking different today.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum. Come inside" I said. She nodded and sit on my bed after coming in.

"Walaikum Assalam." She said looking down.

"What happened? You sound nervous." I said looking at her.

"My marriage is fixed." She blurt out.

"What?" I said a bit loud.

"Yes. Yesterday Mom and Dad got a call from Atif's mother. She said that they want to do marriage in 3 months." She said.

"That's great new Wani. I'm so happy for you." I paused when I saw her reaction. "Wait! You don't want to marry?" I asked her completely shocked.

"It is not that. I am worried about my studies. What about college?"

"Waniya why are you worried about it? You talk to Atif and he said he has no problem with your studies. Right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Then marry him and complete your studies. After that you move out with him." I said. Her face expression change.