Chapter 32: I was wrong.

I start new story. Please Check it out and If you guys like it and please give me your votes. I really like to see how many of you like it.

*I was wrong*

________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

I went home in 10 minutes. I drive really fast thinking all the words she said. It's hurt. She don't want me in her life anymore. Again I hurt her. But this time she hurt me even more. I am not expecting this from her.

How I supposed to live without talking her? How? Why me always? Why we always get away from each other? What she says was right? Did she really hate me? But now I love her and I can't even get a chance to tell her about my feelings. All life will I be like this? Keeping my feelings in my heart not to tell her? How I am going to do that? I can't take it now. 3 years was worst for me without her.

I went inside my house calling for Shehry. I saw his car outside so he must be at home. Dad and Mom were out of city to meet Dad's sister. I call Shehry again but still no reply. I took my phone out and dial his number. After 3 ring he picked it up.

"Shehry where are you?" I asked him. I was mad right now. I want my other best friend with me right now.

"Rayyan, I am at my home. Why? Are you okay? Did something happen?" He asked. I sigh heavily running my hands into my hairs.

"Shehry please come home. I want to tell you something really important" I said quietly. He is the one I can share my feelings. He is the one who tell me about my feelings for her. He is the only one with me right now.

"What happened Rayyan? Why you sound upset? Is everything alright between you and Misha?" He knew me too well. He always knew when I was upset It happen between me and her.

"I lost her Again Shehry. I lost her" my voice break and a pair of hot tear rolled down to my cheeks. I never cried in for a girl in my whole life.

"What? How? Why? I am coming. Give me five minutes" he said and hung up. Another pair of tear falls from my eyes. I wiped it off. I went to my room and change into something comfortable. I walked down in kitchen and grab a bottle of water and drank some of it. I went in living room turning on TV. I try hard not to think about her harsh words but I couldn't they were still roaming in my ears, in my mind. I pulled my phone out and open our pictures together. We took it in Georgia when we do shopping.

"Rayyan?" I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Shehry. He walked over and sits next to me. I looked at him as a tears fall down again. He was shocked to see me crying. He never had seen me crying.

"Rayyan. What happened? Why are you crying and why you and Misha again break up?" He asked me, worries were seen in his eyes.

"I lost her again Shehry. I lost her only because of that Aaliyan." As I say his name anger boiled in me.

"What? What he do?" He asked confused. I told him everything about what I listen in restroom, what I do with Aaliyan, what Misha tell me, what we do with Zaheer was wrong. In last Shehry eyes widened. He looked at me like I told me everything wrong. I tell him lie. "I am sure Shehry, the threaten calls which she get were also called by him. He gave threat if he didn't get money on time he tells everyone about me and her. He ruin her career, he ruin her father company." I said and I am sure he's behind all this.

"Rayyan Calm down. Take deep breaths. Relax we will found any way to tell her about this. But first I think we should apologize Zaheer for what we done with him and we should tell him the truth." I nodded. He called Zaheer and Hassan to come over my place. They were surprised when he call to meet us. It was like years I didn't talk to her or she sent a single message. I stared at my phone hoping she call me or text me to meet her and tell she was wrong. But no, everything my phone ring it wasn't her. I was from Mom. She was worried. I leave a message earlier I call her when I arrived home but I didn't. I heard car engine in my driveway. They are here. Door bell ring and Shehry went to open it. After few seconds 3 of them come in and sit on other couches.