Chapter 17: Welcome Back Party (Part Two)

*Welcome Back Party (Part Two)*

_________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

After playing games and having fun we decide to go downstairs and have dinner. We all heading downstairs but before I could go someone grab my arm and pull me back in room.

"What?" I asked once I saw Shehry grip my arm.

"What the hell Rayyan? What are you doing?" I look at him confused.

"What you mean? I don't do anything" I said to him. I don't know what he's talking about.

"That's it. You are not doing anything. You see how Aaliyan is flirting with Misha?" Now I get it. He think that I have to do something when he do that.

"Shehry listen to me, I know how he's flirting with her but you tell me what can I do? I have no right to stop him. She's not talking to me don't you see that? You know who badly I want her to talk to me but only  because of him, she's not giving me chance to prove my self." I yelled.

"So go and say to Dad that you're ready to handle his business." He said with smirk. What? Is he serious? He wants me to join business? No way. But why on earth he wants me to do that? There no connection between business and her.

"Shehry are you okay? I mean we were talking about Misha not business. And by the way why I join business? I'm not interested in it. I'd tell you so many times."

"Yea we were talking about Misha." He sigh and continue. " Seriously Rayyan you forget it don't you?" He smirk again.

"What I forgot?"

"That Dad is Misha's new client." He said. Shit. How could I forget that. That means if I join it then its possible that I always see her face maybe sometimes she talk to me.

"Yeah." I scratch me head nervously.

"Now go and say to Dad that you're ready for it."

"Are you sure this will gonna work?" I ask with confusion. What if Dad say no?. Dad want me to go in it after college, but they are dealing now. What if they don't work after my joining? I shook my head to push my negative thoughts away.

"Be positive Rayyan. Now let's go" He dragged me downstairs.

After dinner everyone separate. All ladies very inside while man were in backyard. Mr. Ali is really nice person. I thought he must be rude, arrogant like other rich business mans but no he is different. He's polite man. I don't think Zaheer tell us truth. He must be lying.

I push my thoughts away I only have to focus what Shehry say. I don't know how Dad react but I have to do it.

"Mr. Asif I think for your hotel design you should talk to Misha. I'll call her." Mr. Ali said getting up and leave to call her.

"Um.. Dad?" I call. He was busy on his phone.

"Hmm?"

"Dad I want to tell you something" he still on his phone.

"Go on" he order.

"Dad I want to join your business" he look up at me with shock expression.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Dad I want to join your business." I repeat. His face lit up.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. "Rayyan, you don't know how much happy you make me today. I'm so glad that you finally make your mind to enter in business. I am so proud of you my son." He said happily. I don't know Dad would be that happy from my one decision. I am glad that he's happy because of me. He hug me and patted my back.