Chapter 71: Helping them.

*Helping them*

______________________________________________________________

A month later.

Everything come back to normal and was going good. Dad taking rest and full care of his health.Uncle and Rayyan were busy in their business meetings and projects. Me and Zayan are also busy in meetings, projects and visiting site area. Mom is away to visit Shazia Aunty. And Fatima. I don't know what to say about her she is started to ignore everything. She didn't talk anymore or concentrate on her work. Today I am planning to ask her about her problem. How? I don't know.

A sudden loud knock come on my door make my headache worse. I sighed and rubbed the side of my head.

"Come in" I called out. Door open and close before Fatima come.

"Ma'am it is6 pm and it is time to leave." Fatima said causing me to snap my head to clock. What? 6 pm? I thought it is afternoon. Time passed really fast.

"Okay. Wait for me outside I will be there" I said and packed my things. I turn off my laptop put it in my bags with phone and walk out.

"Where is Zayan?" I asked as we passed his office and see it was locked.

"Sir left half an hour ago on his time" she said with a sigh. I nodded and drove at home.

I park my car outside and open front door. I saw Shehry and Rayyan cars meaning they are inside. Fatima excused herself and walk in her room. I went in living room when I heard crashing voices. I walk in and saw what I had expect. They were playing video games in living room in full volume.

"What is going on?" I asked but they didn't notice or listen me. I sighed and walk in front. I pulled the plug out causing them to look at me with a glare.

"Why did you do that?" Rayyan asked with a glare but I ignore it.

"What are you two doing?" I asked crossing my arms and ignore his question. They looked each other and smirk.

"Playing game" they shouted same time and laughed when I covered my ear.

"Shut up." I yelled.

"What happen?"

"Nothing my head is hurting and spinning" I said sitting on couch. Rayyan walked up tome and rubbing my head gently.

"Oh. By the way Rayyan told me what you say to him" Shehry said clearing his throats.I looked at Rayyan and raised my eyebrow. What he told him?

"What did he say?"I asked Shehry. He looked at Rayyan and then at me.

"He told me you asked for my sister picture." I nodded at him. I remember asking him but after that he say Shehry say no about it.

"Yeah. I asked him but he says you don't want anyone to help you so I leave it"

"If I say I want your help would you still help me?"He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, why not. You are my brother Shehry and I can do this for you" I told him. He nodded and take out an old picture.

"This is her picture. My mom says they take it at carnival where we lost her." He explain swallowing a lump. I could tell he is trying not to cry as he think about that moment.

"Don't worry we will find her. I give it to my expert and tell her to do something so we could see how she look now. Then we find her and do your test if they are positive then she is your sister."

"Thank you so much Misha"

"Don't thank me. It is my right to help my brother." I told him smiling. He smiled back. Rayyan and he start playing games again. I walk in room and freshen up before walking down in Fatima room. Uncle was at Ahmed uncle to talking about something. I knock twice before she open her room.