Chapter 40: Talk.

*Talk*

_________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

"Misha I want to talk about our marriage" I said and swallowed a lump in my throat. I want her to be with me but I can't force her in this. I can't see her doing compromise.

"What about it?" She asked quietly. I looked at her and she quickly looked away blinking her eyes few times.

"Say No to this marriage" when these words left from my mouth I felt like someone cut my heart with a sharp knife. When she didn't say anything I looked at her and her eyes is filled with tears.

"Misha please just say No to this. None of us will be happy with this. I can't give you anything. I never gave you what a girl want from her husband. You don't deserve me. I can't see you hurt again because of me. I promise you I never try to meet you again. I never try to talk to you again. We never meant for each other. We never become one. I am sorry I can't give you all this. I am sorry" I said and get up to walk out without waiting for her reply. I can't hear it. I walk out from hospital ignoring Shehry. He is shouting my name but I kept on walking. I start my car and drove off.

-Misha-

I saw him walking away. I saw him walking away without looking back at me. All words he says hurt me a lot. I can't explain what I am feeling. I felt like someone throw a piece of rock on my heart and it shattered in small pieces. He broke my heart again. He left me again.

'I can't give you anything. I never gave you what a girl want from her husband.' His words kept roaming in my mind. He can't give me anything. He never love me? He never care about me?

'You love Him Misha. He also love you but never say because he was scared. Marry him and make him confess it.' My inner voice says.

I wipe my tears that start falling after he was gone. I get Mom sign. I get what she is trying to tell me. I get it and I made my decision. I tell everyone about it when I get back at home.

After a while Mr. Asif, Salma Aunty and Fatima left. Shehry and Rayyan left earlier. I tell Dad to go back to home and send Amy here. Its mid night when Amy came with dinner. She fed me, and we talk for a while. She asked me why I go there. I tell her everything. Everything what he say. I asked for her suggestion and she agreed with me. This mean I made right decision.

_________________________________________________________

Update!

Short but this is it. What you think what her decision? What she say? Yes or No? Please give me your comments about it and tell me what she say.

Ignore Mistakes please!

Votes, Comments and Share.