Chapter 7: Visitor.

*Visitor*

_______________________________________________________

"Hello?"

"Miss Ali?"

"Yeah?"

"Your Mother got an accident. She's in serious condition and wants to see you"

"What??

"Okay I'm coming "

I rush to hospital, my Mom is laying on bed and her cloth fully covered with blood. She had deep buries on her forehead.

"Misha? Come here" She said with weak voice.

"Mom.!" I said and  walk to her, tears coming down my face.

"I just got a little accident" she said. "I want a promise from you"

"Promise?" I ask confused

"Yes.  After my death please take care of your Dad and Zayan" she said

"Mom! You're not going any where, you're going home with me." I said.

"I don't have much time left my Habibti." The word Habibti. She used to call me that when she was serious.

"Mom please. Don't go. I need you here, Dad needs you, Zayan needs you. We all need you. We love you Mom!"

"I am sorry but I have to go. Promise me you will take care of them.?" She said

"I promise! Please Mom don't go. Please." I said crying.

"Its not in my hand. Its all in Allah." She said. I nodded.

"Take care of Dad, Zayan and also yours. I love You Habibti" She complete her last sentence with her last breath. Then She's gone.

"MOM!!!" I said. I start sobbing harder.

I woke up by sweating and breathing heavy. I look around and then my left. I saw Waniya half awake. She saw me and get up.

"What happened? Why are you sweating?" She asked concerned.

"I have a nightmare" I said, try to breath normal. She nodded and smoothing rub my back. I slowly calm down.

"Better?" She asked still rubbing. I nodded.

"So you wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"I see my Mom dying" I said, try to hold my tears back.

"Don't worry. Its was just a dream" she said. I glance over digital clock at night stand, its almost Fajr.

"I think I should pray" I said getting up.

"You're not going to pray?"

"Later." She said and get back to sleep.

I go bathroom did wudu and start to pray. I couldn't stop thinking about my dream, so I decided to read Quran. I read it at least 2 hours, I forget about everything, where I am, what happened last night, and also about my dream. After reading, its 7 Am. Today is Saturday. That means no college, no school, but office.... Oh no, I completely forget about mall meeting. I change back to my cloths. And head downstairs. I heard some noise from kitchen. I walk to kitchen, and see Farzana aunty making breakfast.

"Salam Aunty" I said, leaning against counter.

"Wsalam beta. How are feeling now?" She ask.

"Alhumduliallah fine. What about you?" I said.