chapter 30: Who Is He?

*Who is he*

_____________________________________________

Misha and Rayyan Picture together on side ---->

-Rayyan-

Last 3 months was hard for me. Studying of Exams, office work but I still manage to take sometime and hang out with Shehry or Misha. We all miss Waniya. Last weekend she come back home to spend sometime with us, I also stay there. Me, Aashir, Waniya and Adeel do many things together, watching movies, playing games, talking, making fun of each other.

When I was in office I was always busy in my project and mostly stayed in my office room. Didn't I tell you Dad give me separate room to work on my project? When I was new I work and sit in his room to see how he do all those things. It is start of new year, January and my exams start next month. I never take interest in studies but right now I have to take and pass it with good grade cause if I don't than Dad and Mom make me marry with someone else who I didn't know. I don't want to marry someone who I don't know.

Right now, I am going to Misha's office, we had meeting of Georgia project. This will be over soon and we again parted our ways but still we meet in college. I get use to meet her in her office and do meetings.

I park my car in parking lot and walk to her office. Her P.A told me she is busy with Mr. Aaliyan. I could feel anger boil inside me but I have to calm down not to show my anger in front of her.

After like 30 minutes I go in to do meeting with her in conference hall. When I went in she looked disturb. I don't know what he said to her but I never saw her like this.

"Miss Ali" I said standing on door. No answer. She was thinking about something very deeply.

"Misha" This time I call her by her first name but a little bit loud still no answer. This is weird. I walk to her and wavy my hand in front of her eyes.

"Misha Ali come back" I said loudly. She blinked her eyes few times before looking at me.

"What it is Rayyan?" She said annoyed. I give her what happened look.

"Miss Ali I think we had meeting together but you're lost in your own world. Are you okay?" I asked taking seat. She nodded and open some files.

"Mr. Asif your project of Georgia will be ready by end of this year. This is the file of your hotel with updates. I will show you a video of the building." She said looking for something. While she was looking of that missing thing I took my time and study the file. I heard her on inter-com saying she left a CD on her desk.

"Give me some minutes to show you video" I nodded and get back to file. I heard room door open and closed. I saw her assistant walking in and handed a CD to Misha. She put it in her laptop and connect it to projector.

"Mr. Asif the view of your new hotel" she said gesturing me to look. I looked at it and was surprised to see, half of it already done in only. Its only 5 months of giving this project to them. They work so fast.

"Parking lot, backyard, and 10 floors are done and rest will be done by end of this year." She explained showing me the pictures which she talked about. We continue it a little more and end this meeting. She got back to her office after saying her goodbyes. I can tell something was bothering her. Something that she didn't want to share it with me. Maybe it is personal. Personal with Aaliyan?

'No, nothing personal with him. It must be because of work.'

I sighed and walk toward restroom. I didn't feel okay. I went in and wash my face. When I was done I heard someone talking on phone. I was about to walk out but stop when I heard Misha and her Dad name.

"I knew Dad you took a lot of money from here but you have to understand I can't do this at least not right now. I just say to Misha I can't work anymore. I know she came back to me begging not to leave." Someone said. Its familiar voice.

"Have some patients Dad, you see when you talk about my marriage with her she reject it." It was a male voice. Marriage? Reject?

"No Dad don't try to do that again. When you stole money last time you're lucky you put all blame of that accountant who don't know anything about it and you also see what Ali do with him. He gave him to police and ruined his life. Don't think of doing that again." I stood and listen what he was talking about and who is he. Suddenly it hit me. Accountant? Police? Zaheer's Dad. Who is he? That voice is so familiar.

I turned around and knock the door where that voice was coming. After a few minutes of silence finally door open and I was shocked when I saw who he is.

_____________________________________________

Update Again. I know it is short but this is all I can do before leaving. I have some work to finish thats the reason I wont be able to update till next week. But if you guys want update and want to know Who is he then give 10 votes to this chapter and I promise you will get next update on Sunday. And if you guess who is he then mention it in comments. I like to know what you people guess and who it turned out. 

Ignore grammatical mistakes. I am trying to do my best. but with my English I cant help it.

Please Votes, Comments and Share.