Chapter 66: Getting Her Back.

*Getting Her Back*

_______________________________________________________________________

"You can't this to me. I am not going to sign it." I yelled at him causing his smile to drop. He kneel down in front of me, open my hands and forcefully handed me pen.

"Sign it Misha" he said and force me to sign it.

"Leave my hand Aaliyan" I said and try to get my hand back. He couldn't do this to me. I will never sign divorce papers.

"Sign it" he said through his teeth. I bite his hand and pour juice all over it.

"What the hell you do" he said and just then a sharp pain came on my face. Did he hit me? He looked at his hand then back at me.

"S-sorry Misha. I didn't mean to hit you. I-I don't h-how... I" He stuttered.

"Leave me Alone" I yelled at him. He looked at me last time, tie my hands again and walk out. He is sick. I can't believe he just hit me on face. I prayed for Rayyan to come and take me out of here.

I lay back on cold floor staring at ceiling blankly. All I think about my family and Rayyan. What they were doing? Did they know who bring me here? What Rayyan was doing? Is he trying to find me?Suddenly from corner of my eyes, I saw something flashing. I looked and see Aaliyan phone flashing. I crawl toward table, pulled my hands up and grab his phone. It was call from his Dad. I waited for it to cut when it did, I quickly open it and thankfully there is not any password. I dial number the number I want. After 3 rings answer came from other line. His voice calm me down. All worries, fear everything go away only listening his voice.

-Rayyan-

It has been two days since he took her away. I haven't sleep in two days and do nothing but only think about her. How is she? Did he give her something to eat? Or did he do something to her? I am really worried about her. Mr. Ali is waiting for Aaliyan's Dad to come so he could sign the papers but he doesn't come or call after that night. Right now,I am in my room sitting helpless. I can't help anyone. I couldn't find her. I told Shane to tell me if Aaliyan came back in city but he is not. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and unknown number flash making me frown.

"Hello?" I said normally. I heard some heavy breaths on other line.

"R-Rayyan?" As my name came my eyes widened and my heart start beating fast.

"Misha" I whispered. Hearing her voice was some kind of relief wash over me. I wanted to ask many question.How is she? Where is she? Did he do something?

"R-Rayyan please get me out of here.Please. He... He is sick."She cried. My heart clenched listening to her and not to find her.

"Yeah. I am going to find you baby.How are you? Are you okay? Did he try to do something?" I said walking out of my room to down in living room.

"No, Rayyan. He... He hit me. He forced me to sign our divorce papers so after that he could marry me and take me away from you and everyone. Please do something. I know he will try to do something again" She said sobbing quietly. I clenched my hand into fist.How he dare to touch her? I will kill him.

"Don't worry. I am coming. Just hold and be patients. He can't do anything." I assured her and find Shehry in living room. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. I motion him to follow me.

"Please come soon a-" she paused. "He is coming. I will call you if I get any chance" Was all I hear before dial tone. I told Shehry about call and give him the number. He quickly forward it to Shane and he get to his work. He work for me and get his money.He is my part time worker from now.

"Dad, Uncle Misha call me and we find out where is she. We are going to bring her back." I told everyone when Shane told me the location. They also stood up.

"I am also coming with you" Mr.Ali says but I shake my head.

"No uncle. Me, Shehry, Imran Bhai and some other guards are going. Don't worry I will bring her back. I promise" I told him. He hesitant but nodded. Zayan also argued to come but I also turn him down.

The place was 2 hours away from city. He keep her in some old building and that building was going to build by Ali Company but of some problems they couldn't complete it. Zaheer and Hassan are coming with us. I try my best not to take them with me but they didn't listen. Me, Shehry, Zaheer and Hassan were in one car while Imran Bhai and four more guards in other. We speed up as soon as we cross the city. I hope she was okay and he didn't find out that she call me. The first thing I am going to do with him is to beat him to death for touching my wife.

After 2 hours we came to stop. It was an old and half complete building. There were two cars parked outside of building. Imran Bhai already informed police and they will be here soon. We get out of our cars and quietly walk inside. All guards take their guns out and slowly walk upstairs first. We walkafter them and follow them in silence. On first floor, we saw few peoplewalking around with guns. Guards start fighting with them trying not to makeany sound. We walk forward and there were two ways to go. Zaheer and Hassan go in left while Shehry and I went on right. When we got closer to a big door weheard voices of two people.

"Why you are keeping her alive? Kill her now" a familiar voice shouted. That was of someone female.

"I love her. Once she sign the papers I will send it to him. I am sure when he saw it he got angry and broken.He also sign the papers then our paths were clear. I take Misha with me and you will take your Rayyan" It was Aaliyan voice. What papers they are talking about? Did they really make our divorce papers? Who is helping him? What they mean by 'your Rayyan'? I got my answer of last question when suddenly door open and she came out. She looked at us with wide eyes. I should have known she is helping him. I should have believe Misha what she says on Zayan birthday party. Soha is behind all this and she is helping Aaliyan to get me? They never get successful in their plan.

"W-what are y-you doing here?"She stutter and take a step back when we take one forward.

"You are helping him? You help him to kidnap her? You want her to die? You want me for you? That never going to happen. You know why? Because I love her I can do anything to get her back tome." I hissed and clenched my hand into fist. She was about to say something when Shehry hit something on her head to get her unconscious.

We keep her aside and quietly step into bright lights room. We saw Aaliyan forcing her to do something and when she refused he hit her. Again. In three big steps I stood behind him and stop him when he tried to hit her again. His head quickly snapped at me and looked scared. I grab him by his collar and pulled him away from her. He tried to pull away from my grip. I released him and quickly throw a punch right in his face.We start fighting but he was getting punches from me. I keep beating him and think how he touch her and hit her. I pushed him last time and he fall back on ground covered in his own blood. I looked back to see Misha. She was leaning back on wall crying. I quickly ran to her and get into my knees. I gently held her face in my hand to make her look at me. She looked up at me and her eyes were red and big bags under it. Left side of her face was little swelled up from slaps she got from Aaliyan. I help her to stand.

"Sorry Misha. If I can't get you no one can either." Aaliyan said weakly from floor. He held his gun up and pulled the trigger then a loud bang taking my life from me.

 __________________________________________________________________________

Finally Update! I was trying to update yesterday but everytime it show error. Anyways, Hope you all like it.

Next Chapter will be out soon. Thank you for your support.

I upload first chapter of "One Wrong Decision". Check it out and my other book as well.

Votes, Comments & Share!

-Maddy.!