Chapter 57: Misha Birthday.

*Misha Birthday*

____________________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

When someone you love walk in your life as your life partner how you feel? The feeling couldn't be explained. In morning when you wake up seeing their face and in night before sleeping you feel different. That is what happens with me when we married. The second day of our marriage wasn't good but waking and seeing her face was the first the I want to do that time but I woke up with a splash of cold water on my face.

I remember when we first fight 2 months ago. That happens because I get tired to follow her orders like a servant. I want her to be gentle with me. I want her to love me again and that day I confess my love to her. It wasn't romantic as I thought but that time we both were in out of ourselves. Then the dinner date with her at beach after few weeks after our fight. I planned it and think of proposing her perfectly but we were already married so I can't ask her for it so I do as to stay with me forever and I want it to happen. I want us to be together forever. Then the last thing I done with her was the kiss. Since we are married to till now we only kiss two times. I know she wasn't comfortable in that neither I was. Sometimes I get little shy around her. The way she looked at me make me blush but I didn't let anyone notice it. If I do then they make weird jokes on us. That is what I don't want.

Light tapping on my shoulder break me from my thoughts. Turning around I saw my beautiful wife ready for her birthday party in downstairs. It wasn't a big party just small. Only families were invited. Her family, Ahmed Uncle family, Waniya, Maryam, Shehry, Hassan and Zaheer. They both were invited on Misha request since she knows about truth she apologized on the behalf of her company to send his father jail.

I looked her up and down making her blush and causing me to smirk. She wore a beautiful pink dress with some light makeup, accessories and matching heels. I notice she wear heels, even her shoes closet were full with heels. You can't get flat sandals from there.

"Shall we?" She asked pointing toward door. I really do not want to go down and meet everyone especially my stupid friends. When they knew that I tell her everything they started to annoying me every chance they get.

"Yeah" I grabbed her hand and walk out of room to down in living room. We enter there and heard her gasped. She doesn't know what we had done for her here. Today all day she waskept in her room. Everything was decorated in white. After pink, white is her favorite color. Decorations were done by Zayan, Fatima and Adeel. No elder touch anything as Zayan order them to stay away from there when they complete it.

"Happy Birthday Misha" Everyone yelled at same time. She smiled and her eyes glassy. Waniya told me that in those 3 years only Waniya, Waniya and Zayan celebrate it at her home. They bring cake for her and cut it after that they talk a little before going back.

Speaking of Waniya, She is standing in corner with her Husband who I get hate because he takes away my sister whojust starts coming back to me. Not to forget a cute little Waniya in Atif's hands. She looked adorable and exactly like Waniya only her eyes she got from Atif.

We walked up to elders first. They hug her and give their blessing to us. Then we moved to all little there. Zayan, Fatima and Adeel. Zayan took her in a big hug and wish her birthday. Then we walk to the elder in our group who is Aashir. He smiled at wish her before give me a threat not to hurt her like he give to Atif when Waniya was getting married but his threat only make me roll my eyes. I will never hurt her. Waniya and Maryam both give her a big tight hug making me frown at them. Girls and their hugs. I thought. After taking blessings and wishing it was time to cut the cake.