Chapter 22: They always lie to me.

*They always lie to me*

_____________________________________________________________

"I...I lost my real sister" Shehry said in crack voice and tear fall down on his face. I was only look at him. I saw so many emotions in his eyes hurt, pain, anger... Wait.. Anger? For what?

"You've a sister?" I almost whisper. He slowly give a nod.

"Last Sunday, D-dad and M-mom tell me that I have a little sister who we lost in some carnival. They tell me they try hard to find her but she got lost. They also inform their security but they couldn't find her. She was 2 when she lost. She's 5 years younger than me and now she must be 17 or 18" He paused. I look at him, his gray eyes turn black and burning with anger. "They didn't tell me anything. They always lie to me. They said, I don't have any brother or sister. They didn't show me her picture. But Why I didn't find anything? How I don't get to know that truth? I don't know why they are telling me now?"

"Shehry Don't worry, everything will be alright. You will find your sister. I will help you in this. We will hire someone for this." I said but he shook his head in 'no'.

"No Misha. I don't want any outsider to involve in this. I can and I will found her by myself. Rayyan also wants to help me but I also refuse him." He said. I sigh in defeat, I know he never give up in this after all its about his sister. He tell us he always want one.

"But if you need any help, and I mean any kind of help, tell me without thinking once and I will be there for you brother." I said him smiling with last part. He smile with nod. I know I sound stupid but I did. I accept Shehry as my real brother and if he's in trouble or any kind of problem that's my right to help him. 

 "So.. You two were going Georgia?" he asked, I sigh and nodded.

It would be a long holidays with him and alone. I ask Dad that he want me to go alone with him and he said he trust Rayyan. I can't blame Dad for trusting him, he don't know anything what happen between us. But I am not that type of girl, I am taking some of my workers with me so they also check it and start working there. Plus I never go out without my family. Visiting site area always done by Aaliyan but he wasn't here so I've to go. We were going on Rayyan's private jet. Actually not his, his Dad private jet.

 "Do you know that he like you?" He said smiling. I look away I do want to go with this again. I know very well he don't like me and about that second chance which I refuse to give him was only about our friendship and I don't want to be friend with the person who I used to love. It felt weird if I will do that. 

"I know he don't even want to see me and you're talking about liking me?" I said with a bitter laugh. Maybe he think like that but I Rayyan very well.

"Who said that? Believe me Misha he do but he don't accept it."

"Shehry it has been 3 years. 3 years, a long time. Tell me, one time did he try to contact me? Did he try to know how I am? We were in same college and he show that we didn't know each other. We were completely unknown to each other. You know who much It hurt when he said that to me? When I need him the most he was never there for me. I need him when my Mom died. I need him when my Dad was in Coma. I want him there with me by my side, but he wasn't. You don't even know what other student say to me when you two weren't there." I paused and was trying to hold my tears but I was failed. It start coming to my cheeks. He didn't say anything, he know all I say is true.

"Anyways, I don't want to continue this conversation. I should go home." I stood  up to leave. "And Don't worry everything will be Okay with you" I assure him and leave. I couldn't wait to go back home.

-Shehry-

When she leave I couldn't help but keep thinking about my sister. How she look? Did she look like me? Or Mom? Or maybe Dad? But most importantly why they hide this from me? Why they didn't tell me anything? Why they don't want me to know about her? I don't care about anyone now, I only have to find her. My sister. My little sister. My own blood. I close my eyes and go back in flashback.

Flashback

"Shehry?" My Dad yelled from downstairs. I was lying on my bed using internet on my laptop.

"Coming" I yelled back. I shut it down and go downstairs where my Dad is.

"Yes Dad?" I asked once I go to him.

"Shehry we want to tell you something important." he turn to Mom who just walk in and take her place next to him. I nodded and take my seat on other couch.

"Shehry you remember your 6th birthday? When we take you to carnival?" he asked. I frown in confusion what he is talking about?

"No, I don't remember anything." I said and he look nervous. I saw Mom she has pain in her eyes. Is there something I should know?

"On you 6th birthday we all went on carnival. Your Mom, me, you and.." he paused. "and... your sister. Where we lost her" what? My sister? I have a sister? Wait.. What he mean by lost? I didn't say anything and he continue.

"She was 2 when this happen. We were going to exit point when she jump off from my arms and start running toward car. There were so many people coming in and out. We follow her but she lost. We tell the security. They try to find her but they didn't. We also do police complain but we get nothing. We lose all hope of getting her back. We don't want to loose you after that so that's why we never let you go on your own. When you turn 20 we asked Asif to take care of yours because we want to forget what happen, so me and your mother decide to busy ourselves in work. We go on trips, meetings and try to forget but we failed. You must be thinking why we were telling you this now, we can't hide it anymore. You were his brother and you should know everything." he explain, pain, hurt, sadness flash on his face. I don't know what to do or what to say I thought it would be better if I just leave.

"What you're going to do?" Rayyan asked. We were sitting on college roof. I tell him everything. He was shocked as me when I heard that.

Yesterday after I leave home I went to river, my secret place where no one is around. I always come here when I feel alone. Hearing water flowing I feel my self clam down.

"I have to find her" I replied. I want my sister back no matter how but I want her back. I want to see her, love her, spoil her. I will do anything for that.

"How?" he asked.

"I don't know where I should start from."

"I am with you. I will help you to do that." he said. He is my best friend. He wants to help me I really appreciate him but I cant let him in. He have his own problems to solve.

"No Rayyan. I will do it by my self" I said stubbornly.

"but-" I cut him.

"no buts Rayyan. I don't want you in this matter. I can handle it by myself"

"Okay. But if you need anything I am always here for you". I nodded and smile at him. I always thank Allah for giving me Rayyan as my best friend and brother.

Flashback End.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update. Enjoy everyone. I hope you guys like it. Please give me your suggestion if I should write another book or not. I really don't know if you guys liking my story or not. I will be waiting for your comments. Don't forget to pray.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Remember I will be waiting for your comments.

-Maddy.