Introduction

"I . Don't. Love. You. Do you understand?" He yell at me, with angry in his eyes.

"What? You Said you love me. Now, you're saying you don't love me? What the hell is going on from last 6 months?" I yelled back. And try to hold my tears. He can't do this with me. I mean, we love each other.

"It was all bet. Hassan And Zaheer bet with me to date with you for the whole 6 months" He Admit. I didn't say anything. It was only a bet for him. I love him more than anything. He... he just left me. He doesn't love me back. He don't care about me. I was all broken. My heart, my world, my dream, everything is broken. One stupid bet change my life.

This story is about 22 years old girl, Misha Ali. She loose 2 important people of her life. She used to be funny , loving, charming and the one who never care about anything. She was free as a bird. She only listens of her heart.

What's her reaction when her father asks her to marry someone whom she hate? Will she able to forgive that person and start a normal life? Will they finish their differences?

________________________________________________________

Characters.

Misha Ali is 22years old simple girl who follow her religion and run a company. Her Mother died 3 years ago and her Dad was in coma. She is elder sister of Zayan Ali. She was best friend of Rayyan and now his wife.

Rayyan Asif is 24years who is arrogant never listen to anyone and never care of his parents respect. He never believe in religion. His life change when Misha again step in his life. Again.

Aaliyan Hashim is 23years old who was obsessed to Misha. He was a big filter. He never follow any thing of Islam. He kidnap Misha and force her to marry him.

Zayan Ali. He is 18years old. He is the brother of Misha. He was friends with Fatima and Adeel.

Fatima Sheikh is 18years old and is little sister of Shehry and friends with Zayan. She lived with Asif family after she get kicked out from her adopted parents.

Shehry Sheikh is 23years old best friend of Rayyan. He is simple guy who follow religion. He is also elder brother of Misha. He is married to Maryam.

Maryam Mirza is 21year old girl who moved to city and join college where she meet Misha and Waniya. They became best friends. She is married to Shehry and have a daughter.

Waniya Ahmed is 22years old girl and is best friend of Misha and cousin of Rayyan. She help Misha with her problems. She is married to Atif his other cousin and have a daughter and son.

Zaheer is Rayyan other friend and used him for his revenge but get changed when he know about truth.

Hassan is Rayyan other friend and help Zaheer in his revenge but he also get change when he know about truth.

Soha Arif is Misha's clients and her enemy because she is married to Rayyan and she was obsessed with him.

Shane  Slater is an expert in hacking and tracking.He helped Shehry and Rayyan many times.

Ali (Misha's Father)is a CEO of Ali company before he went into coma and Misha took over it.

Fariha Ali (Misha's Mother) is wife of Ali and mother of Misha and Zayan. She died when Misha was19.

Asif (Rayyan's Father) is a CEO of his company. He build hotels and orphanage for peoples.

Salma Asif is Asif's wife and Rayyan's mother and Misha's mother-in-law. She is sweet, polite,loving and caring.

Mr. Ahmed is in Misha's old client list and is also best friend with her Dad. He helped herwhen she was new in business.

Farzana Ahmed is Ahmed's wife and Aashir, Waniya and Adeel Mother. She saw Misha as her daughter. She help the care taker Amy when she was new in Misha's family.

Aashir Ahmed is Ahmed elder son and brother of Waniya. He was married to Alina Khan.

Alina Khan is Ahmed daughter in law. She was married to Aashir. She is Misha's Client daughter.

Adeel Ahmed is Ahmed youngest son. He have two elder siblings. Aashir and Waniya. He is best friend with Zayan.

Amy a woman in her50's take care of Misha's family. She spend 3 years with them.

Alia is Rayyan's friends and she helped him to speak truth from Aaliyan by himself.

________________________________________________________

Well guys, here is my first story. I hope you will enjoy it. :)