Chapter 64: Award Ceremony.

'Misha and Rayyan picture.'

*Award Ceremony*

______________________________________________________________________

-Misha-

Today is the day when Dad feel proud on me when he saw me taking award at stage. I was happy and nervous like it was my first time. Not first time but yeah first time with Dad. From 2 years when I get award Zayan is always with me.He tried his best to cheer me up like Dad do if he was there.

Today also the day when I will know who I am going to lose in my life. I am lying if I say I am not scared anymore. I am but not like before. I get Imran Bhai for security arrangements. Dad is still confused when guards are coming with him there but I told him it was for his safety. I haven't told him about threats but I say there are peoples who are still after him.

When he get in coma and I join office. I found a big box filled with different type of threats and that is the reason Dad doesn't want me or Zayan to come out. On my 18 birthday Dad introduce us to his office workers and clients and of course, this is in news for next few days because nobody knows about us.After that day when I step in college all students ask bunch of questions tome. Like, you are really his daughter? Why haven't tell us before? I can't believe you are the daughter of city biggest business man. Dad always tells us to dress in normal cloths not dress like a princess outside or he never give me latest model car before my 18 birthday.

"Misha get dress we are going to be late" Rayyan yelled from room.I quickly finish my work in kitchen and walk in room to get dress. I saw him already dressed in his grey suit with black tie. Something he also wear which make him look cute. He wore his glasses. I asked him to wear it because it make him different from everyone.

"You are looking cute with those glasses." I said walking over to him. He turned around and flash me a bright smile before kissing my cheek.

"I only wear it for you" he said smiling and pulled me toward him.

"Good because I don't you to wear it for anyone else but me" I told him seriously. He chuckle and smirk.

"Is someone jealous?" I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him back.I walk to my closet and take out the bag of dress.

"What are you going to wear?" He asked taking the bag from my hand but I snatch it quickly making him frown.

"Not now. Go out then come when I call" I said and pushed him out of room ignoring his protest. I shut the door and listen when his footsteps faded.

I quickly take a relaxing shower and changed into my dress. It was purple simple purple long dress that comes to my foot. I do my makeup and style my hairs that hide under my hijab but Mom want to take picture of Rayyan and mine without hijab so I do it for her. I put on my heels while calling Rayyan up. In few seconds, he is in room like he was waiting outside of door. He looked me up and down before locking his eyes with me.

"What? Did I look bad?" I asked as my nervousness on peek. He smiled and walk toward me.

"You look beautiful. Who choose it for you?" He asked. I looked at him in surprise. How he know I didn't buy this?

"What you mean? I buy it" I lie to see what his answer came. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah right! You never buy a long dress. So this must be from someone else" he said smirking. I glare at him and look away.

"Mom buy it for me" I said crossing my arms. He smile and nodded.We walk downstairs where Mom standing with camera. She take our pictures before its final time to go. I walk back in room and put on my hijab before going out to join everyone. Uncle and Mom were in one car and me and Rayyan in other. We have two cars following us, one in front and other at back. Rayyan told me he called Shehry, Zaheer and Hassan also and he told them about threats. When we arrived at hotel where ceremony is arranged we get out of our cars and greeted by flash of camera and reporters asking questions. Security arranged by hotel pushing everyone back so guest could get inside.