Chapter 31: Misunderstandings.

*Misunderstandings*

______________________________________________

"You?" I was surprised. I can't believe he do all this? I had doubt on him he is not a good guy but he could do this? Aaliyan! She is his friend. Their Dads are best friends.

"You do all this?" I asked. I can't believe he was behind all this.

"Yes" Evil smirk appeared on his face. He came out and walk past me. Everything is clear now. His Dad stole money from this company and put all blame on Zaheer's Dad and then his Dad asked Misha's hands for marriage to take all her property but she rejected it. Now, he quit his job to get her back to him?

No, I can't let her to go with such a mean person who is only craving for money. I turned around and notice he was gone. Where did he go now? Home? Maybe... Maybe her office. No, I can't let him to go near her after knowing all this. I walked out from there and went in direction of her office.

I saw him. He was walking to her room. I ran and pushed him from behind causing him to fall on his face. He slowly get up and turned around. His smirk faded when he saw me. Peoples there staring me like I do this bad thing, they thought like that but I know what I do is right. He deserved it. I clenched my hand into fist and hit him on his jaw, he stumbled back but didn't fall. He was about to say something when I punched him again. We start fighting, he start hitting me back. I heard people footsteps coming toward us but I didn't stop.

"Ma'am. Mr. Asif and Mr. Aaliyan are fighting in corridor." I heard someone saying but it was familiar. I didn't bother to see who it was. I punched him hard on his face by which he fell on his back and I trapped him climbing on top of him and start beating him again. I was out of control. One, his Dad stole money and blame on Zaheer's Dad, Two, Zaheer used me to take his unknown revenge. He don't know that his Dad do all this and they took revenge from me and my best friend by breaking us apart. Three, he sent his marriage proposal for her to take all her property. I can't let that happen.

I heard footsteps and someone calling my name but I didn't stop. I was so angry on him. I wanted to kill him and I would if I didn't listen to that voice.

"Rayyan leave him or else I won't talk you to you in my whole life" as the words left from Misha I stop my fisted hand in mid air. I get up leaving him in blood. I looked toward Misha. Her eyes were burning with anger. She was very angry by the way she looks at me. I have to tell her everything. Now.

"Rayyan come to my office right now. Aaliyan take one of company driver and go to hospital." She said and turned around to her office. I followed her and went in after her. This is the time I should tell her everything. I was planning to tell her but not like this. What I planned for today was all spoiled because of him. Only Him.

"What the hell you were doing there" She hissed in anger once we were completely in her office and door is closed.

"I was trying not to let him near you. You don't know what he do to you, your father, and Zaheer's Dad." I said with a sigh. She quickly looked up at me when I say Zaheer's name. Her face turned into confusion.

"Zaheer's Dad? What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"I was going to tell you earlier but I don't know how. That Aaliyan's Dad stole money from your company and blame on Zaheer's Dad. He was an accountant here 5 years ago. That's the reason Zaheer used me and bet me to date you to destroy you. Believe me Misha I don't know anything about this before he tells me that day when I come to your house for your father's party" I paused for few minutes and looked up at her. Her mouth was slightly open by shock. "And today after meeting with you I went to use restroom I heard him saying to his Dad that he quit his job for a reason to bring you back to him and begging him not to go. He wanted to marry you because he wants your money Misha. He's such a cruel, selfish, and mean person." I said in anger. I told her everything. Everything which I was trying to say from past few months. I looked up at her hoping she understand what I say but turned into confusion when I saw her blank face. She wasn't expecting this? She must hate him for doing this. It was like an hour here and she still not say anything to me. Then suddenly her office room door open and that Aaliyan came in with buries on his face. There were some stitches on his cheeks and forehead.