Chapter 2: Hospital

*Hospital*

_________________________________________________________________

I park my car into parking lot of my dad office. And make my make toward shinning building. I walk through double glass door and step into elevator, press 10 floor button. I step out of elevator and headed into my office room, sat on my chair and start to prepare for meeting. After few minutes I heard a knock on door.

"Come in" I call looking down at paper on my desk.

"Ma'am.. Everyone is ready of meeting" Savannah said. Savannah is my secretary.

"Okay... I'll be there in 10" I said looking at her. With that she leaves.

After  10 minutes of reading paper. I make my way to conference hall and start the meeting. There were all our important client of our company including Mr. Ahmed, Waniya's father. He is our important client plus our family friend. Her father and my father work together and they parted ways and start their own companies but still they're best friends . His family treat us, me and Zayan like their family members.

After 1 hour, meeting is over. And everyone leaves expect Mr. Ahmed. He come over me and put his hand on my head.

"Good presentation dear" He said smiling.

"Thank you Mr. Ahmed" I said returning smile.

"So.. Waniya told you about reunion?" He asked while taking seat

"Yeah.." I said.

"You both were coming?" He asked.

"Umm.... I'm not sure. But-" I was cut off by Mr. Ahmed.

"Dear take some rest, you always been working.. Give some time to yourself" He said with soft voice. I nodded slowly.

"Okay Mr. Ahmed... We'll come" I said while smiling.

"That's like my child.. Okay so see you tomorrow.. Allah Hafiz" He said smiling while getting up from his seat for leave.

"Allah Hafiz" I said with a smile.

I go back to my cabin and read some file. I turn my glance to watch the time and my eyes wide. I miss Zuhur Salah and its time for Asar Salah. Shit... I quickly go to bathroom did wudu and began to pray. I make dua for my father.

" Ya Allah. Please get my father out of coma. We really needed him. There's no one after him in this world. We can't see him in this condition.. Please given him back to us..  Ameen".

While making dua I felt a pair of warm tear rolling down my cheeks. After praying I get back to work. It's 5 pm. I still doing some file work. Suddenly my phone buzz. Without looking I pick it up.

"Hello?" I said looking at file.

"Misha?? Zayan fall from stairs. We take him to hospital. Please come fast" Ammy said worriedly. was shocked.

"What??" I asked.

"Yeah please come fast" she said

"Okay.. I'm coming.. Please take care of him" I said while packing my things. And hung up. I ran toward elevator and got ground floor passing glass door, to my car. I quickly get in and drove to hospital. I park my car in hospital parking lot and ran into hospital receptionist and asked for Zayan Ali.

"Room 212, second floor" Receptionist answer and I quickly ran to elevator and go to first floor.

I hate hospitals.

I step out and go to room 212. I stopped as door open and close. Doctor came out and said.

"You are Miss Ali?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well.. There is no need to worry. There's little buries on forehead and face and on leg" He said with satisfy look.

"Can I meet him?" I asked with cracking voice.

"Of course.. Go ahead" He said with gesture toward room door.

"By the way you can take him home tomorrow" He said while leaving. I nodded and go toward door.

I open door and see Zayan laying on bed and Ammy sitting on couch. I go near to Zayan to see him but he was sleeping. I slowly touch his face, tears coming from my eyes. Ammy saw me and come to me.

"Misha Stop Crying he's alright" Ammy said tried to comfort me and wipe my tears.

"I have nothing left in my life expect him.. I don't wan-" I was interrupted when Zayan open his eyes slowly and look around and give a small smile.

"Hey sis" He said, weakness in his voice.

"Hello Zay.. How are you feeling now?" I said while taking his hands into mine.

"I'm feeling better" He said.

"How you fall?" I said with serious expression. He sighed before answering me.

"Adeel come over to play some new videogames with me then we had a fight and I start running after him . We were ran toward stairs and suddenly I lost my balance and fall" He said with a sigh.

"How many times I have to told you not to run??" I scold him He look away and didn't say anything. 

"Please Zay... Don't do this again..!" I said.

"Sorry sis.. And I'll try to not do this again" He said looking at me.

"Misha I think I should go home and bring some food for both of you. Cause you didn't like hospital food" Ammy said in soft voice.

"I am not hungry" I said.

"Have you eaten something in office?" He asked me. I shook my head with 'no'.

"Then you have to eat something" He said looking at me.

"No. Really I'm not hungry" I said.

"Why?" He asked with a glare.

"I don't know." I said.. "Ammy please make soup for him" I said looking at Ammy. She nodded and leave.

"So..." He said.

"So??" I asked.

"Our dinner plan is fail" he said with sad look. I laugh.

"Yeah.. So any other plan?" I asked with little grin.

"What about tomorrow reunion at Ahmed uncle house?" He asked.

"How to do you know about reunion?" I asked confused.

"I think you forget about Adeel. He is Ahmed uncle son's and my best friend" He said.

"Oh... Yeah" I said, I sigh and said again "Well.. I think you are not going tomorrow.. First get well soon than make plans."

"Hey that's not fair.. I am going tomorrow" He protest.

"No! You're not" I said with serious tone.

"Yes!".

"No!".

"Yes!".

"Okay.. We asked doctor about taking you out, before we leave." I said try to finish this topic.

"Fine!" He snap and look away.

After eating soup and little chit chat, Zay get into his deep and peacefully sleep. I said to Ammy to go home take care of Dad, I'm staying with him. After she left, I did wudu and pray in corner of room, then I am not feeling sleepy and try to kill time by working office work on laptop. And after sometime I also fall asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Salam Everyone, I really need your support. Please let me know how you like this Chapter, and let me if i should continue or not? Votes And Comments.