Chapter 59: Movie, Fun & Sunrise.

*Movie, Fun & Sunrise*

_____________________________________________________________________

-Misha-

Last two days we roam around city. Rayyan decide to give me small tour every day. We first went to malls and do shopping for everyone and then we go to arcade and play games.We feel like we came back in our teens.

When we were young Me, Rayyan and Waniya went and play games every weekend. We win gifts and give it to each other. Those days were the best days of my life. We enjoy our teen.We never cared about anything and that's what we do wrong. If we care about things that time then that all wouldn't had happen.

"Rayyan hurry up we are going to be late" I yelled from downstairs. Today we planned ongoing for movie and I am waiting for Rayyan to come down so we can go. He is taking so much time to get ready. Sometimes it made me think why everyone says girls take time to ready.

"Let's go" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up to stairs and saw him coming down. He was wearing a simple blue T-shirt with black jeans. We drive to theater. It was near so it didn't take time to us get there. We buy tickets and some snack and then go to take our seats. It was romantic movie and Rayyan choose it. I was surprised because he says he never like to see these types of movies but choose it for me. We planned things for today. After movie,we are going to ice skating then park and last to do dinner. Rayyan give Anna leave for two weeks. He didn't want anyone to disturb us.

After movie, we went for ice-skating. He brings our old days back. He park outside of building and ask me if I was okay because I was crying earlier. Don't blame me that movie was emotional which make me cry but after coming here I am happy. I love skating.

"I am okay Rayyan. Let's go inside" I said and step out leaving him in car. I didn't waste time to go inside. I was crazy and excited for it.

"Don't leave without me" I heard him behind me. I turned around and stuck my tongue before walking over to take my skates. There was a young girl giving it to everyone. We told her our size before she handed us our skates and tell us to enjoy.

"Let me do it" Rayyan kneel down in front of me and tied it. He pulled his hand out and make me stand with him.

"You wanted to race?" I asked stepping into rink. As he first step inside he fall down like everytime. Yeah everytime, he never learn how to skates. Me and Waniya tried to teach him but he never learn the tricks.

"Its look like I am going to get bore again" I sigh fake making him glare at me.

"You won't.Let's race and see who win it" he said standing on him feet. His legs shake a bit but he control on it. I smirk step forward.

"We will see." I said and turned to start our race. I heard him yelling I cheated,that's exactly what I did. I love cheating in games. We decide to race for 10rounds in 20 minutes. I complete 4 rounds without falling but then I fall when he cheated. I glare at him but he smirk and say it was payback.

"Rayyan watch out" I yelled near him making him confused and nervous and I flew passed him. I turned around and laugh as I saw Rayyan on ice floor with two young boys send him death glare. I laugh harder when he tried to stand but end it falling again. I skate toward him and kneel down so I came face to face.

"Aw... Did Rayyan fall again? You want my help?" I asked smiling innocently. He glared at me before getting on his feet.

"No, I don't want any help." He said with a glare. I tried not to laugh when he slowly take a step forward carefully not to fall again. I thought of having some fun.I slowly skate toward him.