Chapter 8: Who is Aaliyan?

* Who is Aaliyan?*

_________________________________________________________

I was sitting in cafeteria thinking about Misha. What I have to do to became friend with her again? I shouldn't do that with her. I sigh and get back to my flashback, the moments which we shared with each other.

Flashback:

"Hey Mishu!" I said. I call her to ask her for dinner with me.

"Heyyy!" she said in her cheerful voice.

"Any plans tonight?" I asked my best friend.

"Don't know. Why?" She said on other line.

"Um.. I was wondering if we go on dinner?" I said thinking what if she decline.

"Sure! Pick me at 8" she said.

"Great! See you. Bye!" I said and hung up.

*Later that night*

I was wearing khaki pant, white v neck shirt with black leather jacket and a pair of black converse. I was waiting her outside of her house in my new Honda. Front door open and she came into view.

She was wearing black skinny jeans with baby pink shirt which end to her keens, and black cardigan. And a pair of heel. She was looks pretty with jeans and shirt. I saw her wearing Pakistani dress only on special occasions.

"Hey" I said as she step inside.

"Hi"

"So ready?" I ask looking at her.

"Sure" she said with smile. I returned smile and start engine and drove off.

"What's up? You looking tired?" I ask her, try to break the silence.

"Ah.. Nothing. Math's test next week. Its really giving me headache." she said looking out from window. I chuckle

"Lol! Well I can help you of you want."I said, looking at her.

"Really?" She asked while grinning.

"Yup. If you want" I said

"Thank you so much Rayyan. You're my best friend." She said still grinning.

"You're welcome. Btw in return of that what do I get?" I asked with mischievous expression.

"Whatever you ask for" she said.

"Okay then, when time comes I'll tell you."

"Okay".

We reach her favorite restaurant and place order. We talk about school, family functions.

"Btw you look pretty tonight" I compliment her. She blush.

"Thanks. You also looking good." She said with smile.

Our order came and we start eating and chatting. We finish our dinner. I pay bill and drop Misha at her home and left.

While going back I was thinking how I ask her to be my girlfriend? I don't know, if she take it wrong and finish our friendship? But I have to do this. I decide that, I ask her on next Saturday at her birthday party.

Flashback End

I was lost in my thoughts, when something buzz in my pocket. I take it out it was Misha's phone, which she drop at coffee shop.