Chapter 14: Fighting.

*Fighting*

___________________________________________________________________

-Shehry-

After meeting Jameel drop me home, and go for his important work. I'm in living room watching TV and trying to get rid of boredom. Rayyan is still at Misha's office, Zaheer and Hassan not picking my phone calls, Dad is in office and Mom is preparing lunch.

I smell something like burning. I stood up and follow the smell. It was coming from kitchen. I go and see vegetables burning on stove, while Mom is in her deep thoughts. I quickly turn off stove and look at Mom she is still there at her place. I shook her.

"Mom?" I call her by shaking her shoulder. But no response.

"Mom" I call again but shaking her little hard.

"Huh?"

"Mom where have you lost? Lunch is burned" She look burned lunch then she sigh.

"I was thinking about Rayyan."

"What about him?"

"His childish behavior. Why he don't wants to get married? Shehry he share everything with you please tell me he like someone? Or there any other problem that's why he is against this marriage?"

Now I get her. Yesterday Rayyan, Me and Mom were talking about his marriage. Mom wants her best friend daughter to marry Rayyan. But he is against this marriage. He was saying he don't want to get married in this age, he still young for this. Sometimes I think he like Misha. But sometime I think he don't. I don't know what's in his mind. He...

"Shehry?" I came back from my thought when I heard Mom voice.

"Mom give him some time. Maybe he's not sure about this. I don't know if he like someone or not, but I'm sure the girl he like will be the best wife and best daughter-in-law in the world. Keep my words" I said smiling and try to change her mood.

"I hope so."

"Don't worry Mom. Everything will be okay with him" she nodded.

"By the way when your getting married? After him or before him" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Honestly Mom, I don't know. I don't have any girl in my mind. Plus when Mom Dad came back he will decide that. They choose girl for me" I said thinking when that day comes when my own Mom and Dad came back to me?

It has been 6 months when I saw them last time. They never show their faces to me. They always busy in their meetings. Rayyan is very lucky that he saw his parents. I know he love them but he scared of something. That's why he...

My phone start buzzing. Caller ID Shane.

"Hello"

"Hey Shehry"

"Yeah Shane. You find anything?"

"Yeah. I record something in my phone and I want you to listen that. After that you'll be clear what happened to your sister."

"Okay."

"Meet me at coffee shop near college."

"I'll be there in 10"

I tell Mom I have to leave for an important work and come back in evening. Coffee shop isn't far away from our house. It's only 10 minutes walk.

Shane, he is my friend from college. He is very intelligent guy. He's expert in tracking, hacking, recordings, and in makeovers. I give him work to find out. Why Hassan and Zaheer acting weird. what happened in college last week and what happened to Misha? Why she's crying. I know it sound something different but she is my only sister that I have. Zaheer and Hassan were acting weird. They barely show up in college or contact us. When ever they meet us, they both keep smiling at something. Don't know what it is.