Chapter 41: Decision.

*Decision*

__________________________________________________________

-Misha-

3 Days Later.

Three days passed and today finally doctor give me discharged. I was feeling happy and nervous. Happy for getting home back and nervous for telling my decision. Three days, I saw him last time. When he walk away from me. Mr. Asif and Salma aunty visit every day and ask me how I am doing now. Doctors gave me discharged from hospital and also gave a long prescription of medicines. Dad and Zayan bought me back to home. I decide to tell them about my decision after Dad take rest. I walk in my room after 3 days. I feel like I haven't been here for ages. I missed my room.

I take some rest after eating soup which Amy bought for me. I tried to argue but she didn't listen to me. I call Waniya and told her everything but not about my decision. I know she is my best friend but I can't tell her. I mean this is awkward to talk to her about my marriage with his cousin. I feel weird talking about it with her.

"Misha" I heard a familiar voice from other side of door. I sigh and get up to open it only to see Maryam standing there with worries in her face.

"Maryam? Come in" I said opening door wide for her. She came inside. I told her to sit and she seated on my bed.

"How are you? I heard about your health from Waniya. She told me you got high fever." She said with concerned look. I smiled softly.

"Yeah but I am fine now. I was just stressed out. Anyways, when you come back?" I asked her and sit on my chair.

"Today early morning. When I came I call here to ask how you are but no one is picking up so I just thought of visiting." She explained making herself comfortable. I asked one of our maid to send coffee and some cookies in my room.

"Oh... How are you doing? How was your trip?" I asked her. She smiled happily.

"I am good and it was awesome. I enjoyed a lot with my cousins. I missed them. I haven't seen them for 6 months. My cousins are my life." She said smiling. I smiled and thought why wouldn't my cousins also like this? Why they always craving for money?

"That's good to hear it" I said and just then coffee and cookies arrived. We took our cups and start chatting again. She tells me about funny thing she do with her cousins. It was fun to having cousins who always with you.

"You tell, why you were stressed?" Her question surprised me. Should I tell her? What I tell her? I get fever because I was lying on ground in cold rain?

"Nothing. I was just stressed out because of work." I said showing her some of my designed papers. She nodded. We talk a little bit more. She tell me that she apply for job. I don't understand why she applied for a job because she is rich and she doesn't need to do job. Soon she had to leave because she was tired of flight and she directly come here to meet me. I thank her for coming. She is really my true friend.

It was time to tell everyone what I want. Time to give my answer. I went downstairs for dinner. Dad and Zayan make light conversation and asked me how I am feeling now, then they went on their own conversation and I sat quietly eating my full plate of food. I cleared my throats to get their attention.

"Dad I want to say something" I said when both of them looked at me and raised their eyebrows.

"What it is?" Dad asked. I looked at him and Zayan before taking a deep breath.

"Dad I am ready to marry Rayyan"

__________________________________________________________

Update! So Finally, decision is here. Tell me how you all like it.

Votes, Comments & Share!

-Maddy!