Chapter 73: Our Little Angel.

*Our Little Angel*

_______________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

I hit break and stop in front of hospital. I take Misha out of car and carried her into building. Mom, Dad and Fatima were at home while Shehry is following me from his car. I put her in emergency room and tried to wake her up but she didn't move an inch like before. Her skin was getting all white.

When she fainted we try to wake her up but she didn't so I take her hospital. I told her not to do lot of work this all happen because of it. She never listen me. She was getting headache for a week but she didn't went to doctor to check herself.

Suddenly door open and a lady doctor came in. She was Muslim. She told me to wait outside while she check her to see why she fainted. I walk out and saw Shehry coming toward me.

"What happen?Is she okay?" He asked.

"I don't know. Doctor told me to wait here" He nodded and waited with me. After an hour she came out.

"She is fine now. I didn't see any cause for her unconscious. Her blood pressure is little low but everything is fine. I will go and run a test while you meet your wife" She said with a small smile. I nodded to her and she left. Me and Shehry walk inside and saw Misha staring at ceiling. I quietly sit beside her and grab her hand.

"How are you feeling?" I asked softly. She smiled.

"I am fine.What did doctor say?" She asked confused. I looked at her and shrugged.

"She didn't say anything important. She only says your blood pressure is low and she get to run some test" I told her and played with her fingers. She looked at me and bite her lips.

"Okay"she sigh. Shehry told us that he will inform Mom about everything is okay.After few minutes door open and doctor came back with some a board in her hand.

"Everything is perfectly fine only your blood pressure is low like I told you before."I sigh in relief. "But there is something else" my heart beat fast as she said something else.

What does she mean by that? Did she get some disease? Did something happen to her? I can't let her go away from me. I nearly lost her.

"What it is?" I asked swallowing a big lump. She looked at us and smile.

"Mrs. Asif,you are pregnant." I frozen. What she say? I am going to be a father. I can't believe. I was frozen on my place I didn't listen doctor as she walk out.I came back when I feel Misha hand touch my face. I looked at her worried and scared eyes.

"A-are you not happy?" She asked worried as her eyes watered. I quickly shook my head.

"It is not that. I am so happy. I am going to be Dad. I can't believe this is real" I said smiling widely. I take her hand up to my lips and kissed it softly.

"I-I thought you didn't want kids" She said and tear slipped from her eyes.

"That's not true. I want kids. I love them. Don't cry please. I am sorry" I said and wipe her tears.

"I am happy to listen you want them. I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed her head. We return home and tell everyone when they asked. They all are happy for us. Mom start planning everything from now.She decide everything about kids. Like their room color, toys, clothes and more. Tomorrow Dad is calling Ali Uncle and Zayan and tell them about our little angle coming.

After a slow down,everyone get in their room. Shehry stay here for night before his parents came.Dad take Mom with him and try to keep her quiet as she going on about kids. She is very happy with this news. She was happy that a little kid coming after me and I know she is going to spoil them.

I saw Misha going toward stairs. I quickly follow her and pick her up as she was about to step.She looked at me with wide eyes. She tried to get free but I held her tight. I open our room and walk in before gently laying her on bed.

"I could have walk" she said rolling her eyes. I smiled and sit close to her.

"I know but I like carrying you."I told her with a shrug. She give me a look before closing her eyes.

"You know you give me the world best news" I told her honestly. She smiled but didn't open her eyes. I softly kiss her head and go to my side before laying and pulling her close to me. I sighed when she cuddle into me.

Today was the best day. Today Shehry got his sister back. Today Fatima get her brother and family back. Today Misha give me the best news. I feel happily and excited. Happy for Shehry and Fatima. Excited for my little angel. I don't care if it would be a girl or boy I just want them healthy nothing else.

'I will never let anyone hurt Misha or our kids.' I promised it to myself and silently thank Allah for everything he had given me the best family.

______________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Update.

Finally Last Chapter before epilogue. I hope you all like it. Epilogue will be out soon but not today.

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Maddy.!