Epilogue.

Read Author Note in end. This chapter is in narrator (3rd person pov).

Enjoy!

*Epilogue*

_____________________________________________________________________

Misha move in her sleep when she feel someone slowly climbing on bed. She smirked mentally as she get ready for their plan. She slowly count to three before they yelled together.

"Happy Birthday Aahil" Misha and Rayyan says at same time and smile as their son giggle and jump on Rayyan.

"Thank you Mom, Dad" He smile widely and starts jumping on bed. Rayyan chuckle and get up before throwing him on his shoulders and ran downstairs. Aahil giggled loudly that Misha can hears in her room.

"Happy birthday my boy" Asif wish him smiling as he saw his son and grandson running toward him. Aahil hugged him tightly.

"Where is my gift?" He asked looking for it and pout when he didn't see anything. They chuckle making him looked at them confused.

"You get all gifts at party." Rayyan told his 5 years old son.

"Why after party? I want it now" He whined. Rayyan pick him up and went in dining room where Misha and Salma setting breakfast for everyone and they wish him.

"You will get it in party but for now we can enjoy your favorite breakfast" He told him gently and put him on his chair. Aahil nodded and starts eating his favorite cheese omelet like Rayyan.

"So what's birthday boy doing today?" Rayyan asked his son.

"I want to go out today" He told him. Rayyan nodded and they talk about his birthday what he wants? Who he is inviting? What he do in party?

After breakfast Rayyan took him out. Misha finish her work in kitchen then start things for birthday party. Salma is taking rest like always after she get sick few weeks ago. Doctors says to take best care of her health. Asif went to office on Rayyan place. He give everything to Rayyan and told him to run company. Misha also give her resignation from CEO and give it to Zayan to handle it well. Ali and Zayan live alone but sometimes Misha went to live with them.

Shehry get married to Maryam and are blessed with sweet little girl Manal. Fatima is happy in her life. She still work in Ali Company as an Assistant of Zayan. Zaheer and Hassan get on right ways and follow Islam. Waniya is happy in her husband and 2 kids,a 5 years old girl and 2 years old boy. Aashir get married to Alina after a year of Misha kidnapping.

A doorbell ring and Misha stop her work to see who it was. When she open she was surprised to see her brother and Fatima.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum sis" Zayan smiled at his sister.

"Walaikum  Assalam Zayan. What are you doing here?"Misha asked stepping aside to let them in. She don't understand why he came and with Fatima.

"Well as you know my little Nephew is 5 years old today and like always you are going to throw a party so we came here to help you" He said sitting on couch with a grin. Misha went inside and bring some water for them.

"Thank you Aapi." Fatima said politely taking the water. Misha sat on couch and look at his brother.

"Oh and you both come here together?" She asked smirking. Zayan narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yeah. I was coming here and she also but taking bus because Shehry bhai drop her today, so I give her ride. That's not the big deal" He said and glare her sister who just smile innocently.