Chapter 29: Studying for Exam.

*Studying for Exam*

__________________________________________________

-Fatima-

Today my last day at work before starting of my holidays. I took leaves for 2 weeks because my exams were coming. It was hard for me to concentrate on my studies while working.

Ma'am is so nice. I never thought a person can be this nice to everyone. She was always been careful, loving, and sometimes funny. She doesn't show me that she is my boss, She always with me like my elder sister even though I have one but they said I am not her sister or their daughter. I couldn't help but flashback came back.

When Fatima was thrown out of her house.

Flashback-

"Fatima" My Dad yelled from down. I frowned and looked at clock. Its 12 pm why they want me down this time? They never call me before Lunch and it will be served at 1. Did I do something wrong again? Why they always with me like this? Why they didn't do anything with Aanisah? I sighed and walk down in living room.

"Yes Dad? You call me" I asked as I step in living room. Dad, Mom sitting next to each other and discussing about something. Their eyes were red with anger. They were looking scary. I gulped. What's wrong with them?

"You are really a slut. Who you are with in school? What is the name of that guy?" He yelled at me causing me to flinch back. 'Slut' he called me every time when he gets angry on me.

"D-dad I d-don't know w-what you're talking a-about?" I stuttered and a pair of tear rolled down to me cheeks.

"You don't know what I am talking about you little slut. Tell me how many boyfriends you have?" He stood up and walked where I was.

"D-dad you are mistaken. I don't have any boyfriend." I defend myself but he grabbed my arm tightly causing me to yell in pain.

"I know you have Aanisah told me you were with a guy in school." He tighten his grip on my arm.

"No Dad she's lying" I said and pool of tears start coming.

"She's not lying. You want her to say that again in front of you?" I nodded. I want to know who she's talking about.

"Aanisah come here" Dad said in soft voice. He didn't talk with me like this. She came chewing gum and typing on her mobile. She was wearing tight black jeans with red button shirt top 2 buttons undone. Her hair was short come to her shoulder. She had a chain of different bracelets in her left hand. She also pierces her lip and had small ring there.

"Yes Dad" she answer still looking at her phone.

"Darling tell this slut you see her with a guy in school." He glared at me. She looked up at me and smirk evily.

"Yes Dad. I saw her with that guy. What his name little sister? The guy you were in English class?" She asked smirking.

"Zayan. He's not my boyfriend. We were together for our project. My English teacher paired us together I am not with him because I want." I explained them. How she even think like this about me? How they even believe her?

"Yeah Zayan. That richest guy in our school. And please stop this project thing. You're with him only for his money. But get one thing in your mind he will never be yours." She said giving me death glare. I shook my head and turn to left but stop.

"You know what." I said and turned around to face her. "Zayan will never be with anyone like you and you want to know why? Because he's not that type of guy. He's decent. Not like you, who could go on any guy after a week. Actually you are a slut not me." I yelled at her not caring what Mom Dad and she think about me. This is the first time I take a step to defend myself. I can't even think they can think this low of me.