Chapter 11: Incident

*Incident*

__________________________________________________________

After 2 day.

Dad get discharge from hospital and finally came home. Zay want to do 'welcome back party' this weekend but Dad want it simple . He only want some of his Business friends, Family Friends.

We were eating lunch, Zay still talking with Dad. Why he don't keep his mouth shut? He is telling about each and everything thing that happened in past 2 years in detail. He talk to much. Like there is no tomorrow.

"Sis why are you quit?" Zay asked me.

"Because I don't know to trouble Dad. And now if you are done can you please finish your lunch?" I said sending him angry glare.

"What's your problem? I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Dad. And if he had any problem he tell me. Right Dad?" He ask.

"Yes my son. But Misha is right. First finish your food then came with me in my room we will talk there?" Dad said politely. Zay nodded and give me annoying glare, I stuck my tongue at him.

"Misha are you okay?" Dad ask me

"Yes Dad. I'm fine. Just tired" I lied. He nodded and continue to eat. I was thinking about second chance.

*-*-*-*

Next Day!

I was walking toward my locker to put my books. I haven't any class to attend. So I decided go to college roof with my diary.

Yup, I wrote diary every night before sleeping. But from past few days I am not able to write it. I wrote my thoughts in it, which I never share with anyone, not even my best friend.

I start writing it. All things that just happened. About college first day, Dad came back, Rayyan friendship proposal.

"Oh.. Look who's is here? Misha Ali." Harsh voice came from behind. I quickly get up and turn around. It was Tyler. He is in the list of bad boys of our college.

"What you want?" I asked quietly.

"You" he said coming closer. "I want you"

"WHAT?" I was shocked. This is his another joke. I quickly lower my gaze and walk toward door not even waiting for his answer. I was just about to leave when he grab me wrist and pulled me toward him. He was so close. His one hand grip my wrist tightly while other on my waist. He was leaning down to me. I try hard to push him but I didn't even move. After many struggle he let me go and push me back. I step forward and slap hard on his face. Suddenly he grab my hand again.

"You don't do good to slap me. Now, I see what I do. Just wait till lunch time." He said getting angry. He let go my hand and leave.

I was standing there. Tears coming down my face. There is hard pain on my hand. I lifted my hand up to see the cause of pain. There was big red mark over my wrist. Tears were still coming down my eyes. Then I heard door open and familiar figure came to me. I quickly wipe my eyes and clear my blur vision. It was Shehry.

"Misha you okay? Are you crying?" He asked in a concern way.

"I-I am okay!." I said and ran away.

I quickly ran from there. I heard him calling my name but I didn't dare to look back. I go to washroom, slammed door behind me and lean against it. I cry hard. Why he do that? What he is going to do? I cant stay here anymore, I decide to go from college. I don't want to attend any other class for today. I wash my hand and face and fix myself. I have to tell Waniya I'm going so she don't get worry about me. Bell ring. I started to panic his word keep coming in my mind 'Now just wait till Lunch Time'. I shook and head and took last glance before going out.