Chapter 19: You're Fatima?

*You're Fatima?*

_____________________________________________________________

On Monday morning I woke up thinking about istikhara. What if it says Yes? I don't want to get married to Aaliyan, he deserve someone better than me. I also don't know if he also agree to do this or he don't know anything about it? I push my thoughts away and get up to pray Fajr.

At  breakfast I tell Dad to do istikhara, whatever it say I will go for it. He and Zay also agree with me and said that he tell me about it when I get back home tonight.

I drop Zay at his school and remind him to send her friend at my office today at 3. He nodded but before going he warn me to behave good and not to say anything to her.  After dropping him I go college, ride was in good silence but I keep thinking about what happened to my life.

My life, full of love, care, fun, adventures. Everyone loves and care about me, my parents, my brother, my friends, but only one person which I always wanted to do all this for me. Him. I always get whatever I want but expect one. Him. Why? I don't deserve to get happy life? I feel a pair of hot tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it and park my car in parking lot and walk toward college entrance.

I spot Waniya waiting for me and talking with someone on phone. I walk close to her, she put her phone down when she saw me. I creased my forehead at her face expression. She look like I caught her doing something which I don't have to.

"Aasalam-o-Alaikum" She stuttered and avoid eye contact..

"Walaikum Aasalam Waniya. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I was just waiting for you. Where were you? You tell uncle about istikhara?" She asked. I know she was worried but don't know why she's reacting different way.

"Yes. Dad said that he'll tell me when I get back home" I said and start walking to our first class.

"oh" was all she says.

We went for our first class, Economics. Miss Lilly is our teacher. She was usually polite but when someone not follow her order she became most horrible person that time. We enter late in her class but she didn't say anything only shot us a death glare.

We quickly take our seats. I sit next to Waniya. After class ended we separate our way. I notice Waniya didn't talk to me much. She mentally isn't present in class. She seems lost in her own thoughts. I sigh and walk in my next class. 

In lunch time, me and Waniya sit on our regular table in corner. I glance at her, she still quiet and looking at door, like she's waiting for someone. I sigh and shook my head.

"Waniya what's going on? I asked her directly. 

"What?"

"Why are you looking outside? Are you waiting for someone? " I asked and try to follow her gaze but everytime she caught me and look in opposite direction.

"No one." all she said and look down at her and start eating her lunch.

"Are you -" when I was about to ask her a question, but suddenly someone pull out the chair and sit on it. I turn my head and saw a pair of hazel eyes looking between me and Waniya. As soon as I remember I was staring him I divert my gaze.

"Rayyan? How are you?" She asked him smiling. It's the first time today when she smile.

"I am fine. What about you two?" He was acting like everything is normal. He didn't even care what I say to him on Saturday. Did he really not concern about it?

"We are fine." She answer for us.

"So.. Why are you here?" She asked him. He look at me because I could feel his eyes on me.