Chapter 26: A New Friend.

*A New Friend*

__________________________________________________________

Today day passing slowly. First 3 lecture before lunch time was super boring. Nothing to do only we have to listen our teachers complain about our assignments. Sometimes I hate coming college. Right now its lunch time. Me and Waniya were sitting in cafeteria. I don't know what happen to her. She must be excited and happy but no it's totally opposite of it. She was lost in her thoughts. She didn't talk like she used to do before her marriage. She barely eats something and sleeps. I tried to ask her but she says its nothing.

Sometimes I thought it because of her marriage. I don't know if I am right or not but I think like that. I always thought how I would be when I get marry? I pushed my thoughts aside and start eating my food and thinking when the day comes? When Rayyan confess his love to me? Did he do that or It's just my over thinking?

"Can I sit with you two?" A soft female voice broke my thoughts. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl of my age standing there with lunch tray in her hands. She is really beautiful. Her color is fair and has black eyes. She is wearing purple Pakistani dress with cream hijab. She is also Muslim like us.

"Actually all tables in this cafeteria was full expect yours. So if you don't mind..." She trailed off. I nodded.

"Yeah sure." I said smiling gesturing her to sit. She smile back and took her seat.

No one sit in this table. Only me, Waniya or sometimes Rayyan and Shehry sits here. The reason behind it only of Waniya. She warned every student not to sit here because its 'ours'. Only if we said someone to sit then they sit otherwise no one is allowed. I have to say my friend is mad.

"My name is Maryam" the girl introduces herself with smile.

"Misha" I said smiling back. I looked at my right. Waniya still looking down.

"And she's Waniya" I gesture her to Waniya. She smile and give a nod. Waniya looked up and also smile at her.

"You are new here?" Waniya asked her, She nodded

"Yes. Today is my 2nd day" she said politely. I gave her a smile. She look kind.

We start eating our lunch. We made a small talk with her. Thank God! Waniya start talking to her. We know about her. She also in Business Management. Me and her share 3 classes together. We had 2 classes together. She transferred her college here.

After lunch, my and Maryam class were together. Me, Waniya and Maryam pack our things and walk toward doors. When we open we all 3 scream.

"Boo" a loud voice came from outside when we open door to walk out of cafeteria.

We all scream and close our eyes and my heart beating fast. We open our eyes when we heard laughter around us and saw two devils laughing at our reaction. Its Rayyan and Shehry.

"What the hell Rayyan Shehry" Waniya yelled at them. I was breathing heavy. I can't breath properly. A sudden sound stop my heart beat. It happens to me because doctors say my heart is sensitive. They told us that after Mom died. After her death Dad told everyone not to do something to scare me and if they do they don't know what happen to me next. After her death everything got changed.

"Sorry girls but you all should look your faces. You're so scared like you all seen ghost." Rayyan said still laughing.

"W-Waniya" I tried to catch my breath. I closed my eyes and count to 10 with breathing in and out. After like 5 minutes I was able to breath properly.

"Misha you okay?" Shehry ask to me. I give him a small nod with small smile.

"Dammit Misha. You scared us" Rayyan half yelled from behind Shehry.

"You two looser scared us" I said through my teeth. Waniya and Maryam agreed with me.

"We are not looser Miss Ali" Rayyan said in his business voice. I smirked at his reaction.

"Well you are Mr. Asif" I stick my tongue at him.

"Misha-" He started again but stops when he saw Maryam with us. He gave me and Waniya a confused look.

"Oh... She's Maryam Mirza our new friend plus new student in this college" Waniya explain them.

"And Maryam, He's Rayyan and Shehry" I said motion them at their names.

"Rayyan is my cousin and best friend of Misha. And Shehry is Misha's brother" Waniya told her and try to finish the confusion which she's having. She's looking at them in confusion.

"Okay. So let me tell you why are we here. Aashir said we all are going on lunch after school at Waniya's favorite restaurant. Everyone will be there. And Misha he say he will pick Zayan with Adeel from school." He told us.

"Okay. We will be there." Waniya said in annoying voice. They nodded and leave us alone.

After college we went for Waniya's favorite restaurant. She also call Maryam with us. She's our friend now. Waniya tell her about her marriage and invited her in all functions of her marriage. We enter in restaurant and door ding. We spotted all boys already sitting there. They were laughing at something. I am sure they were planning something. When we get their table they all go quiet.

"My little sis is here. Come here Waniya." Aashir bhai gesture her to sit on the chair next to him. I sit between Zayan and Maryam. Waniya introduce Maryam to everyone.

We all sitting quietly. None of us say anything. The one thing is done by Aashir Bhai. He is looking at door. We all change confuse look. We all looked at door when a ding appears from door. He is waiting for his fiancée Alina. She come to us and sits next to Maryam.

"So. Let me tell you why we all are here. As you know my little sister Waniya is getting married in 5 days, we all are here to give her small farewell party from her brothers." Aashir Bhai stated looking at Waniya. She had tears in her eyes.

We all start eating and talking about Waniya's childhood stories, teenage stories. We also give gifts to her. I gave her a gold chain with her 'friends forever' written on it. Aashir Bhai, Rayyan, and Adeel made a small movie of their memories. Shehry give her a bracelets and Zayan give her wrist watch. Maryam don't know anything about it, she didn't give anything to her, but says that she will give her on her Mehndi function. Her Mehndi function is held a day after tomorrow at her House.

We spent 2 hours there, laughing talking and messing to each other. I am happy that Maryam take very less time to involve in our little gathering. Maryam left a little early her mother called her. Rayyan, Shehry left together. Aashir Bhai takes Waniya, Adeel and Zayan with him. He says he drop Zay at home. I also headed to office to deal with headaches again.
__________________________________________________________

Update!

First, Thank You for your votes, comments on previous chapter. Second, 9.4k readers. Once again Thank You so much for reading this story. I will try my best to make it better. Last, I am really Sorry for my grammatical mistakes. I am not good in English but I like to write. I am trying to do less mistakes. Please if you found any then correct me.

I am dedicating this Chapter to Pallavi147. Thanks For helping me.

Maryam Picture on side ---->

Next Update will be soon. Maybe tomorrow or in the end of this week. :)

One thing I have to say my new story will be out soon. I already start writting it.

Thank You So Much For Reading.

Vote, Comment, Share!