Chapter 25: Shopping with Him.

*Shopping with Him*

 _____________________________________________________________

2 months later.

My life has fully changed after Rayyan step back in my life. But just like friends nothing more, to be honest I wasn't expecting anything from him. Everyone is confused what happened to me. Why they saw a sudden change in me. Zay and Dad think it because of Trip. Well it is because of it but not more than Rayyan. Trip was good expect that threaten calls.

The guys asking for money to keep hiding those things from my Dad. He said if I didn't give him money he give them in press and ruined our company plus my career. I give him 20,000 dollars already. He also says he tell me when and where I give him next payment. Rayyan also know about money thing. He said he will find out who is doing this. I ask many time how he find him he simply says when he find out he will tell me.

Waniya's wedding is next week. She is very nervous yet excited. I never saw her like this before. This all because of Marriage. Did every girl feel like this at time of Marriage? Speaking for Marriage, I reject 2 more proposals in just two months. One was Dad's old client son while other is my cousin Ahmer. He is my cousin from Dad side.

The reason of rejecting Ahmer is that they were selfish. When Mom died and Dad was in coma all our relative break their relations with us because that time Dad's business was going in lose and today when his business was going on top and his company is the biggest company in city, they are back. They don't want love or relationship, they were starving of my Dad's money. I hate those types of peoples.

Right now I am in my office with my P.A Fatima. She's setting files in glass closest while I was trying to get rid of my headaches. Meetings with clients, workers, checking each and every file giving me this.

"Fatima coffee?" I asked more like pleading her to bring me it. My arms were resting of my desk with my head on it.

"Yes Ma'am" all she says and leave my office to bring it. I was massaging my temples just then office phone ring at which I groaned loudly.

"WHAT?" I said rudely.

"M-Ma'am... Mr. Asif w-wants to meet y-you" My receptionist stuttered. I feel bad for talking like that.

"Send him in and Sorry for my behavior" I quickly apologize and hung up. After few minutes my office room door open and closed. My head again resting on my arms. I didn't dare to look up.

"Fatima put the coffee down and please cancel my all appointments. This headache is killing me." I said without looking. She didn't answer but chuckle ring in my ears. I look up and saw him looking at me.

"Rayyan. Have a seat" I gesture him to sit.

"Well.. Thank you." He said taking his seat. We don't have any meeting then why he's here? "What's up with you?"

"Nothing just headache." I said with my head in my hands.

"Oh." He clear his throats. I give him a question look. "Misha you know this is not normal. I mean headaches cause Migraine. You know that." I sigh at his statement. Yes he's right. I got Migraine when I was in my last year of school but it because of studies. Now? What's the reason?

"I know what you mean Rayyan. But this time this isn't Migraine. It just simple headache which came because of work." I told him. He nodded and sighed.

"So.. What brings you here?" I asked. Just when he was about to answer a sudden knock appear on my office door.

"Come in" I call out. Door swung open and Fatima came in with a cup of coffee and some pain killer.