Chapter 27: Waniya Mehndi.

*Waniya Mehndi*

_________________________________________________________

-Misha-

Today is Waniya Mehndi function at her home. She took off from college for 1 week. I give her all work which is done in her absence. In morning I called her to ask if she is okay or she wants something, she sound nervous. I tried to assure her everything will be alright but she says she didn't want to do this soon. I don't think it's soon, it is okay if she married. At least she's getting married the one she love.

Not like me, the person I love to my death is just my friend. 2 months had passed of being friend with Rayyan but he didn't even say a thing or didn't give me a hint of him to like me. Sometimes I regret with him friends again. I really don't know why I do this. I know What I am thinking was never going to happen. He never love me back. 

Right now I am getting ready for Mehndi. I wore yellow dress with light gold work on chest area, with my golden heels. I apply my usual light make up (Light Foundation, face powder, eyeliner, mascara and my favorite pink lipstick). I put on some matching bangles.

(Misha dress on right of the side picture) ---->

I went downstairs and saw Zayan and Dad sitting in living room already dressed. Dad is flipping channels on Tv and Zayan on his phone. They both were wearing green kurta with white shalwar. It's a theme color. All men have to wear green and white and all women wear Yellow. Waniya decide it. Similarly at Atif's home all men have to dress in Brown and white and all women have to wear yellow orange mix.

Dad feel my presence and turn his head toward me with a smile on his face, I smiled back at him. He stood up Zayan followed him.

"Ready?" Dad asked all of us. We nodded and follow him to his car. All of us mean 'me, Zay and Amy'. Yup Amy. Farzana Aunty also invites her, because this is first marriage in their family and they were friends.

We stood outside of her house. We could hear loud music coming from inside. Again, its Waniya's choice to play loud music today. Thank god, She didn't say anyone to do dance. Its really get awkarwd for me. Its not I don't like it. I do but I don't know how to do it. Weird I know.

When we get inside. I hear Waniya's yelling over loud music. I can bet she is yelling at her brothers. I understand that who it feels when your brothers tease you all day. I looked around but didn't see anyone of my age. Only elders were sitting in living room. I walked in Waniya's room and was shocked to see her. She is wearing her Mehndi dress, her face is without make up and her hairs like someone put bomb and explode it. I know who did this. Aashir Bhai as always.

"What's going on?" I shouted. All of them freeze on their places. Aashir Bhai messing with her hairs but stop. Rayyan is making video and his mouth was slightly open. Adeel and Shehry were laughing a minute ago. I heard Zayan voice behind me, sure he's following me. None of them say anything.

"What's going on?" I repeat. I looked at Waniya, she put her head in her hands. All of them looked at each other for answer.

"Nothing. We were just doing some fun with our sister" Rayyan says putting his phone back.

"Get out" I said quietly. They all raised their eye brows. Before I could say anything Waniya cut me off.

"She says Get out!" she yelled at them. I mentally smirk. I know when she was on high temper she could do anything which may cause anyone to hurt. One by one they all started to leave.

When they were completely out I shut the door behind them. I looked at her she has tears in her eyes. I walked to her and tightly hug her. She need it.