Chapter 56: Proving Things.

Please read note in end.

*Proving Things*

___________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

After 2 months.

I was feeling nervous and scared but also happy. I finally get all proves against Aaliyan. He confess it on his own no one force him. Alia friend done great work. I never thought detectives could do these things.

Alia friend Callie date with Aaliyan for whole 3 months. Aaliyan also went her apartment when she invite him for dinner. She lived in the house with her parents and that apartment was only for suspects. She make him drunk well and get all truth all of his stomach. He says what he and his Dad planned to do with Misha and her family. He told Callie because she also told him about her fake boyfriend who cheat on her with her sister.

A rough shake brought me back from my thoughts. I looked back and saw my friends giving me encourage look. They told me to show Misha everything but I don't know how? I have no idea how to do this. I have been waiting for this day for a long but now when I have chance I don't know how to make her watch it.

"Rayyan calm down." Shehry said to me as I start biting my nails. I looked at him and look away. It is easy to say but difficult to do.

"Why don't you take her out and tell her everything?" Hassan suggest the idea. It is not in my opinion.

"I don't think it's a good idea." They tell me few more things to do but I refused it all. They told me to send video on her phone and didn't tell I send it, but they don't know she immediately caught who send it. I can't risk it.

I drove back home from Shehry house. His parents again gone on trips leaving him alone. He still didn't have any clue of his sister which worry all of us because he was started to go in depression. He slowly stop talking, thinking about things, didn't show up most of the times when we meet. I park my car outside and took a deep breath to calm my nervousness. I saw Misha car parked in empty driveway which tells that Dad and Mom weren't at home.

I went inside and a delicious smell of food hit my nose. I walk straight in kitchen and saw my beautiful wife making dinner for us. I walked up to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Rayyan. What's up with you?" She asked as she saw my happy and shinning face. For a minute a forget about everything, just me and her.

"Walaikum Assalam, nothing just happy about something." I said with a shrug and think of playing with her. She looked confused. I walk to one of the stool by counter and sat there.

"And what it is?" She asked turning back to cooking.

"It is related to the promise you make me to do." I said giving her a hint. She stop everything and turned to me confused again. She think about it but didn't get it.

"What promise? Am I forgetting something?" She asked walking to me. I take my phone out and search the videos.

'It is time for it. I thought of giving her later but I can't wait to do that. I feel like any minute Aaliyan came here and take her away. I am scare of lose her again.'

She stood in front of me and looking in my eyes. I sighed and stood up. I take her with me in living room. I make her sit and then also take my seat next to her.