Chapter 45: A New Start.

*A New Start*

__________________________________________________________

"Misha I need to talk you about something" He said as he turned to face me but I was staring at wall. What he wants to talk now? Again he told me to say no to things. I sighed and slowly sit up to face him. His eyes held so many emotions. Care, fear, truth, love?

'Am I dreaming? Love in his eyes? Impossible'

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked looking straight in his eyes.

"I want you to forgive me. I know what I do 3 years ago was so wrong but I swear I didn't do anything this time that Aaliyan do everything with you and your family. Please give me a chance to prove myself." He begged to me. I stare at him for a long time. I don't know what I should do but someone inside me saying he is right. Everyone deserves a chance to prove their selves.

"You have time till my birthday. On my birthday, you have to prove yourself innocent. Okay?" I said to him He quickly nodded and give a small smile. I also force a smile on my face. I turned away from him and was trying to lay back but again sit up when something came in my mind.

"Rayyan if you didn't do anything then why you took all blame on you when I come here to take my stuff back?" I asked. He looked at me before looking away and bite his lip.

"Because that time you're going mad at everyone and all I want you to do is to calm you down. That's why I said that. I want you to see happy Misha. Believe me I never hurt you again." He spoke softly and sincerity in his eyes.

"Why?" I couldn't help but asked. I want to know. I want to know what I am thinking was right or not.

"I-" he was cut it off by my phone ringtone. Stupid phone. I leaned to nightstand to pick it up. Who is calling this time? Didn't they know we were talking important? My annoyances go away when I saw Dad name flashing on screen.

"Sorry. I have to take this." I told to him. He nodded and I stood up with my phone in my hand and walk somewhere where I was alone.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Dad" I gave my Salam to Dad.

"Walaikum Assalam Misha." He greet back. I heard Zayan voice in background.

"Misha? Dad I also want to talk her" he yelled from other line. I heard Dad scolding him and I could imagine his pouty face. I smile slightly.

"Misha I am really proud of you. Our company won and this all happen because of you." He said and sounds happy. Before I could reply I heard my little brother saying again.

"Dad put it on speaker" I heard Dad groaning and his angry face come in my mind. I was trying not to laugh.

"Sis how are you. Are you okay? Are they treating you good? Did anyone hurt you?" Zayan sounds worried. I laugh slightly.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Zayan. I am fine. How are you and Dad? They are really nice with me." I inform my little bodyguard.

"Walaikum Assalam. We are fine. I was just worried about you." He said with a sigh.

"Now if you are done can I talk to her?" Dad asked to him.

"Yup" He said.

"So Misha. How are you feeling about getting award?" He asked as if he was a reporter from some news channel.

"Dad from last 2 years our company is getting this award, everytime I feel same. But this time I am feeling happy you know why? Because this time you will be there when they give us award. I always miss you when we get it. This time I want you to see me on stage taking award." I said and could feel tears in my eyes.