Chapter 53: Special Moments.

*Special Moments*

____________________________________________________________________

-Misha-

Mom and Uncle were gone for three days. They call us when they reached there. They are happy and it made both of us Rayyan and me are happy to see them. He tell me that last time they went out together was years ago but now they finally are and we all are glad that they didn't turn it down.

I apologized Rayyan for slapping him because of no reason. He knew my mood changed when I was irritated or sleepy. That is why he tells me to sleep and surprisingly I fell asleep just after our little conversation. By the time, things between us are getting changed. We didn't behave rude or not hiding anything from each other sometimes, he acted different but I am getting used to it. I am happy with the way my life is going. In every prayer, I thank Allah for blessing me with a husband like him.

"Misha eat where were you lost?" Rayyan voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and look at him.

"I was just thinking about something. Sorry" I apologized and get back to eating our breakfast. We were sitting and eating. Fatima ask Rayyan to drop her at her friend house for few days because she is missing her but first he wasn't agree on it then he did only by sending a guard with her. He protects her like his own sister.

"You are spacing out a lot now days. I think you should stay here and take some rest." He suggest but I refused it.

"No. I am okay." We continue on our meal. I went office after breakfast but Rayyan stayed and say he is going a little late. When I step in my room, Fatima is already there setting files in closets.

"Good morning Ma'am" she smiled. I drop my bag on my desk and sit on relaxing chair.

"Good morning Fatima. Coffee please" I told her and closed my eyes. I think I should listen Rayyan. I was really tired and reason I don't even know. I didn't have much work at home and I never go into business parties or other events.

"Here" She handed my coffee. I took it from her right hand and saw few files on her left hand which I had to recheck.

"Put them down here and finish your work for today then you are off." I say taking a sip. She looked at me confused.

"Uh... But Ma'am I had lot of work today." She argued. I shook my head and open files.

"I know. But I am leaving for home early and then you can also leave." I told her but she give me a concerned look. I sighed and say "I am okay Fatima just little tired. Go finish your work then you may be leave." She gives me a nod before getting back to her desk.

After 4 hours, I am free to go. I pack my things and went home. I messaged Rayyan that I am back at home early. He replied in about my health and if I was okay or not. I told him I am tired.

'Take some rest. We are going out for dinner.' He messaged again.

'Why? We can do it at home and you get sick if you eat outside.' I replied back and lay on my side.

'Only when I eat so much otherwise I am okay. Now take some rest.' He messaged back. I replied with okay before putting it on side table.

I was tossing on side to side for an hour but I couldn't sleep. I get used to sleeping with him next to me. I feel safe holding his hand while sleeping. I sighed and get up. I looked around to see something by which I get some sleep. My eyes landed on a soft pillow next to me. I smiled and laid back. I hold the pillow in close to me and inhaled his scent. If he is not here I can used this. I closed my eyes and fall into deep sleep within few minutes.