Chapter 16: Welcome Back Party (Part One)

*Welcome Back Party (Part One)*

___________________________________________________________

-Misha-

When Rayyan leave I couldn't concentrate on my work. I don't know why he do this? I mean it's okay if he receive my calls but not telling me? The most important thing he said I didn't hear someone explanation? Am I over reacting at all things. This all giving me headache. I need some coffee.

"Savannah please bring some pain killers and a cup of strong coffee" I call her room.

"Okay Ma'am" she hung up. I put my head in my hands. Suddenly my phone went off. I check the caller ID. It's from Dad.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Dad. How are you?"

"Walaikum Assalam beta. I'm good. I want to tell you something."

"Yes Dad"

"Our new client are coming for party. I want last 2 years projects files. I'm sending Zay, give it to him."

"Okay Dad. Anything else?"

"No, Thank you."

"You're welcome. Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz" he hung up. Savannah enter in my office with pain killer and coffee.

"Thank you so much" I said take tablets and swallow it with water. I glance at her, she look disturb.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She never look like this. She always talkative.

"Yes Ma'am." She sound sad

"You can tell me."

"Actually Ma'am, My mother is sick, she's in hospital." She said and start sobbing.

"What? What happened to her?" I asked completely shocked.

"She got an heart attack. Doctors said she has to stay in hospital for at least one week. I want to transfer my job. If its okay with you"

"Oh.. I will transfer you to our other branch near your home."

"Thank you Ma'am" She said.

"No problem. Take leave for rest of the day and if you want any loan company will pay it." She nodded and leave my room. I sip my coffee. Its perfect.

I know her Mother. When me and Mom got an accident she take us to hospital. When I became new CEO of this company, Savannah came for an interview as my personal assistant. I accepted her, because she is perfect of this job. I don't know she is her daughter, until I drop Savannah at her home and she insist me to come in and meet her Mom.

My thought went away when my office room door open and close without any knock. He don't have any manners.

"Salam sis" Zay greet while taking seat.

"Wsalam Mr. Zayan Ali. First tell me do you have any manners?" I said sternly. I don't like anyone to come in my office without my permission

"What you mean?"

"I mean you have to knock before entering in my office."

"I ask your assistant if your free she said you are, so I guess I should walk in without taking permission"

"Zayan. Please, this is my office not my room where when ever you enter without knocking. Next time you knock when you came. Okay?" I scold him.

"Okay"

"There are the files go and get it" I said pointing to closet where all files kept and put my head in my arm resting on table. He walk toward closet and start taking out all files.