Chapter 50: Finishing Everything With Aaliyan.

*Finishing Everthing With Aaliyan*

___________________________________________________________________

-Misha-

It has been two weeks since I get married. Everything is going slowly while good. Aunty left a day after my and Rayyan talking session. She gives us her blessings. She makes me promised to take care of her brother family. I was happy she accepts me.

I visit Dad house and stay there for two days after I asked Mom for it and she say I don't have to ask for that I can go there whenever I want. Maryam come to see me there and stay a night with me. We do a lot of fun, talking about things mostly she tease me with Rayyan name because after every five minute he messaged me 'Missing you' and all I could do was blush.

Today was the day when I finally decide to meet with Aaliyan and finish everything between us. Well, there is nothing like US it is just I want to stop him to contact me. I want to live my life with Rayyan and happily. Right now, we are getting ready for office. We, me and Rayyan. I am joining office back from today. I tell Dad that he was done with office work because from few days his health was again going down. He is taking stress which is why he get sick but now he stays at home and takes complete rest.

"Misha can you please do this?" I heard Rayyan asking for something. I turned to him and saw him struggling tying a tie. I chuckle at him before walking and help him. He never learns how to tie it.

I still remember when we were in first year of college there was a party for seniors and we all attend it. That day he wear suit and he was having problem with tie so I helped him and when I asked why he didn't ask his Mom or anyone at home he just shrugged.

"Here" I said patting on his black suit after I done tying his light blue tie at white button shirt.

"Thanks. So are you coming office today?" He asked for the hundred times since I told him I want to talk about something at his office because if we do here then maybe Mom or Uncle will listen.

"Yes Rayyan. Now go before you get late" I pushed him out but not before he kissed my forehead. I smiled and saw him going downstairs. I wish this never end.

"Misha Aapi we are getting late" I heard Fatima yelling from downstairs. I quickly walk in room and get ready. I get downstairs and saw her ready for office. We said our goodbyes to Mom and head to office. We were going together. She argued by coming on bus but I strictly refused it because we both were going at same place so I can take her with me.

I park my car in my private parking and get out. We passed glass doors and go straight in elevator. We stop on our floor and went in our rooms. I asked Fatima to make some coffee for me. I look around at my office and saw everything on its place. I missed working here. I quickly open my laptop and start working. Fatima give me my coffee and explained me things which have to be done by the end of the day.

It is going to be a long day. I go through some papers, sign it and send them for their copies so we have backup of it. I didn't realise I was working for hours when I glance at clock. Its 12 pm. I have an hour before going his office. Suddenly my office phone started to ring.

"Yes Fatima?" I asked once I pick it up.

"Ma'am Mr. and Ms Arif are here for meeting" she informed me. I nodded at her but she can't see me.

"Take them in conference room I will be there in few minutes" I said and cut the line. I studied my presentation last time before grabbing some papers, other thing and went for meeting.