Chapter 48: First Fight.

*First Fight*

___________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

I left Zaheer place at 10:30. I wanted to go home early but we were planning and discussing things. We call Shane and he give me each and every details about Aaliyan. I forward it to Alia and she give it to her friend. I eat dinner at Zaheer house and tell Misha not to wait for me.

Hassan, Shehry and Me stay for it while Shane excused himself and left. Hassan told us his Dad kick him out of his house when his Dad know he drinking and smoke. So temporary he is living with Zaheer. Zaheer parents also know about his bad habit but they give him a chance to get back on right ways.

When I got home its already 11:45. I was very late I got stuck in traffic. A car flipped so police and Ambulance were there. House was all quiet. Everyone in there room sleeping. When I get upstairs in my room its already dark. I walk tip toe in room so I couldn't make Misha up but then suddenly lights were on. I quickly closed my eyes and try to avoid bright light which directly come on my face.

"Why are you so late?" I heard someone asking me. I turned around and saw Misha sitting on couch waiting for me.

"I got stuck in traffic" I said with a shrug because this is not a big deal. But why she is still up?

"Okay" she said shortly and stood up. I watch her as she pick up her office file and sat them on desk.

"You want something?" She asked without even looking at me.

"No. Why?" I asked back. She looked at me for a minute before turning away and sigh.

"If you don't want anything then why are you still standing there? Go change, pray and then sleep" she ordered me like she is my Mother. I want to follow whatever she says but everytime she give me order. I want her to tell me politely. She talk like she do in her office. I never saw her laughing or talking sweetly in her office or here.

"No." I blurt out. She looked at me with wide eyes. I smirk mentally.

"What you mean by no?" She asked looking straight in my eyes. Her voice was scared and angry.

"I said no to things you just order me to do" I said crossing my arms.

"Then don't. You will go in hell on your own. My job is to tell you, if you do or not it is your choice" she hissed. Anger boiled in me. What she think? She can control me? I don't get her. In morning she was acting sweet and loving and now totally different.

"What is your problem Misha? One minute you were sweet and other minute you were angry? Why are you like this?" I asked walking toward her.

"My problem?" She pointed her finger to herself. "what's your problem Rayyan? I am not the one who act like this. You are the one who change mood in minutes not me." She yelled at me. I clenched my fist to control my anger. I thought getting home after a long tired day she would care about me but no.

"I have mood swings? Tell me when I changed moods?" I asked standing close to her. She looked up at me. Her eyes turning from brown to black in anger.

"Remember when Aunty come here. That day you acting all weird. First you were scared then everytime you looked at me and give me a smirk and on lunch you are the one who start that game and when I do the same you glare and threaten me that you go away without even finishing you food? If I don't call that mood swings then what should I call that?" She said. I kept my mouth shut. She was right. I do these things with her but I was always like this whenever Aunty come to stay here.

'But she didn't know that' my inner voice snapped. When I didn't say anything she continue.

"On our reception when you make me wear that necklace and comment on my looks I feel happy then yesterday what you did on dinner table you weren't same. You never change Rayyan. If you have problems living with me then just tell me I stop talking and everything with you. I will never forced you to pray or to change yourself. Remember you when you promise me? You promise you never lie to me and do everything. Then why you lie to me Rayyan? Why you didn't tell me about your and Alia marriage? Why didn't you tell me Mom was planning this? Why?" By the last sentence her voice crack and tears filled in her brown eyes. I feel guilty for doing all this. I never meant to do this or hurt her. A pain shot in my chest when I saw a pair of tear falling from her eyes.

"I don't want to lie you Misha. I was just scared." I said quietly looking down.

"Scared? Why?"

"I was scared to loose you again. I want you to be with me always. I was scared if I tell you about that you may leave me."

"Leave you? Why would I leave someone who I love Rayyan?" As the word came out of her mouth I looked up at her. She looked away and wiped her tears.

"What did you say?" I asked taking a step forward as she take back one.

"Nothing. Do whatever you want" she said walking past me but I grab her arm and turned her around. She tired to get herself free from me but I tighten my grip on her.

"What did you say?" I asked again. She looked at me and her eyes burning with anger.

"Leave me" she hissed. I smirk grabbing her both arms and pulling her close to me. I refused to let her go.

"No. First tell me what did you say" I demanded this time. She looked at my eyes finding maybe I was joking but I am serious. "I am not joking Misha. I am deadly serious right now. Tell me what did you say?"

"I said I never leave someone who I love" She said quietly looking down. I smile happily. This mean she still love me?

"So you mean to say you still love me?" I asked smirking down at her. A deep blush covered her face.

"What else I say?" She muttered under her breath. I smile widely releasing her arm but only to hug her. I waited for her to hug me back but she didn't. I thought this is so soon. I was just about to let her go when she bring her hands up and wrap it around my neck. This is the best feeling I ever had with her.

'This is the time Rayyan. Tell her about your feeling' my inner voice told me. I took deep breath before saying.

"I love you Misha"

___________________________________________________________________

Update. I upload this chapter on Maddy request. She want to upload next chapter by herself. I don't know what is in it but I am sure whatever she wrote will be good for Miyyan.

She will be back by end of this week. One more thing she want me to tell you all, She was planning to make facebook page. If you all are interested and want it, than tell her in comments below. When she come back she will reply everyone.

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Sweet-ty!