Chapter 72: Truth About Fatima.

*Truth About Fatima*

__________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

Getting home after hard work in office, I only wanted to see Misha and talk to her. She make me relax but not now. These days she has been acting weird and she is not telling me. I try to ask her but she refused to answer me. She get angry on little things and within a minute she say sorry and go back to normal.

Right now, she is pacing in room and checking something on her laptop. I asked her again but like before she said nothing and keep doing it. She was nervous about something because she bit her nails like she is doing now. Suddenly a beep on her laptop and she took deep breath before check whatever I was. I watch her as her eyes shifted left to right and in end she drop her shoulder and shake her head. I feel something happened so I stood up and walk up to her. I turned her around to face me.

"What happen Misha? Is something wrong?" I asked. She looked up and show me what she was seeing few minutes ago. I looked at it and shocked to read. I looked at her but she was looking at screen.

"I-is this true?" I asked scaring if she say yes and that's what she say.

"Yes. I asked my best detective to find everything about it. This is result and that's not enough. Have a look" she handed me her phone with a picture open. My eyes widened.

'Oh no! Is this true then why haven't I notice it before? What is going to happen when they know about it?'

"We have to tell them." She said. I nodded and quickly take out my phone. Misha walkout of room. I waited for him to pick up.

"Hello"He answered it.

"Shehry come to my house now" I told him.

"Why? What happen?" He asked worriedly.

"Don't ask questions just come now" I hung up without his answer. I walk down and enter in living room. Dad was gone to take Mom from airport. It all can be happy and sad moments.

After few minutes doorbell ring. I took deep breath and get up to open door. I walk in front and open door for him. He looked at me confused and worried but I didn't say anything. I make him follow me in living room. Leaving him there I walk for where Misha left. I knock softly and it door and she came out.

"He is here" I told Misha. She nodded and take Fatima with her in living room.Shehry was sitting on couch and patting his foot on floor. He stood up when he see us.

"What's happening here?" He asked confused. I take Misha phone from him and show him picture. When I give him he looked at me confused but quickly look at it.While Misha showing Fatima email on her laptop. We heard small gasped from both of them. They looked at each other before looking at us. I just shrug and point to Misha.

"Let's sit and talk about this." We all seated on couch. Shehry and Fatima still in shocked.

"I give picture to my IT expert. She made a new software by which when can make a picture older. The little girl in your picture is Fatima, Shehry. She is your sister. And Fatima I give your papers to Asher my best detective he send me all information about you. You live here and Shehry is your big brother." They looked at each other before looking away.

This is going to be hard for them.

-Shehry-

"Why?"This is the first word Fatima says. Her eyes watered and I looked at her nervously. I never get nervous before. But the girl sitting in front of me is my sister. My real sister who was lost.