Chapter 43: Nikah.

Misha & Rayyan Nikah dress.

*Nikah*

_______________________________________________________

-Misha-

Today finally the day when I am going to call Mrs. Rayyan Asif. It was weird to say it but it is truth. The thought of calling his wife send a shiver in me. I couldn't stop myself from smiling like an idiot but somewhere from inside I am sad. I dream a lot about this day but whatever I dream is all vanished. I dream to be happy when I sit for Nikah. I dream of Mom that she will be there with me but she is not. That was the feeling I am missing right now but this all is happening because Allah wants it in this his way.

Yesterday was the best day of my life with Zayan and my two best friends. Zayan and I do a lot fun. We watch so many movies together, play games, talk about things and we also watch our childhood videos. At night, Waniya and Maryam come over my home to stay. We spend some girl time, talking, making fun of each other. Me and Waniya tell her about our crazy things.

Right now, Waniya and Maryam helping me to get ready for my Nikah. Waniya is wearing Light purple long dress and silver work done in front while Maryam is wearing golden dress with gold work on neck area, Sleeves and bottom.

My dress was selected by Salma Aunty. Waniya bring it with her last night and said Salma Aunty especially brought it for me. The dress is beautiful. It is in light pink color with silver work all over the dress. I had to say his Mom choice is good. Maryam do my hairs and Waniya do my makeup. After they did their jobs they went down.

I am really nervous, what happen after we married? Did he talk to me or continue to play angry man? I already decide one thing if he ask to explain anything I gave him a chance.

"Misha" Zayan voice brought me back. I looked toward door he was standing there wearing in his gray Sherwani. He is looking good as usual.

"Zayan, come in" He walk inside and stood in front of me and leaned back to my dresser.

"You looking beautiful sis" He said looking at me up and down. I smiled at him. He is my sweet brother.

"Thank you Zayan. You also look good." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." He looked down. "I miss you Misha" he said quietly. I stood up from my seat to front of him.

"I miss you too Zayan." I said sadly looking at him.

"Can you promise me to come and stay here on weekends?" He asked looking up at me. I don't know what to say. Did my in laws give me permission to stay here?

"Zayan I can't promise but I promise to call you daily." I said to him. I was trying to hold my tears back.

"Okay" He replied and hugged me. Dad called us down to go for Nikah. I was feeling nervous. Waniya and Maryam both were on my sides as they took me down. We settled down in cars and drove to Masjid.

When we arrive there, my in laws were standing outside for us. They give their salaam and take us inside. We sit on opposite side of Masjid. Maulana (the man who read Nikah paper) first went to him and then came to me with papers and start reading. I accept and sign Nikah papers after Rayyan signed. Now I am officially Mrs. Rayyan Asif. Its give me different feeling. We came out and everyone gave us hugs and blessings. When we finished it, Shehry and Aashir Bhai start taking pictures of us. Aashir Bhai was taking mine while Shehry was taking Rayyan's. We were giving separate pictures with everyone. When everything was done, I turned around to look at my Dad and my brother with teary eyes.

"Misha I miss you so much" Dad said and kissed my forehead. A tear slip from my eyes.

"I miss you too Dad." My voice break. I looked up at him and he wipe his tears and give me a small smile. I look behind him and saw Zayan looking down.