Chapter 70: Dolphin Show.

*Dolphin Show*

________________________________________________________________________

-Misha-

We have been herein Georgia for 2 days and we only go down for dinner or breakfast in restaurant. Beside that we didn't really go out because Rayyan thought it would be better for me to stay here. I start thinking did he bring me here to lock me in this mini apartment or to bring here to get those things out of my mind. I talk to him about this and he say we will go out once I get better. I told him I am okay but he is not listening me. 

"Come back here Misha and get dress we are going out" Rayyan snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Finally! You know I could get mental stay in room all time." I said getting up. He nodded and smirked. I wish I could get that smirk out of his face.

"Hurry up. I brought tickets of your favorite show." He said pushing me toward closet causing me to sigh heavily.

"Which show?" I asked opening it. I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"This show" He said waving the tickets on my face. I looked at him shocked and snatch it from him.

"You brought it? But when I ask them they said all tickets were already sold." I asked frowning. 

"Uh... No, I send someone to buy them before they all get sold." He said nervously. I smiled widely and hugged him tightly making him chuckle at me. I never thought he could send someone to buy tickets for us. The day when we came here we go out for dinner. I insist him to make here but he wasn't listening me so we go out on our way back to hotel we saw a big banner of dolphin show. I love dolphin. They are so cute. Yesterday, I told Rayyan about it and we go there to buy tickets but they were already sold so we came back with sad face. Well, not we only me because I don't know anything about his plan.

I chose my cloths and take a quick shower. I changed into jeans and long purple shirt. I put some cream, powder, mascara and gloss. I wear my hijab and step into my heels. I walk in living room and saw Rayyan sitting on couch changing channels. He was wearing blue jeans and white V-neck and jacket.

"Let's go! We are going to be late" I said grabbing his hand to make him stand. He chuckle and grip my hand in his. We get down in lobby and walk out. Rayyan open door of car for me. I slid inside and saw Rayyan walking to driver seat and sit.

"Ready?"He asked. I nodded excitedly. It has been years since I saw dolphin show. When we were kids Dad and Mom took me and Zayan to see show. Zayan also love to see Dolphins. After 30 minutes we were finally there. I was excited I didn't wait for Rayyan and get inside only to stop by guards. I forget to take tickets from Rayyan.

"Tickets Ma'am" A big man said in heavy voice. I was about to answer when Rayyan handed him our tickets and we get inside. We were seated on first row from where we see have a better look of show.

"Slow down Misha."He said quietly but I ignore him and look at pool were dolphins were.

"I am jealous that some other thing make you this happy not me" He said glaring at water. I laughed at his childish behavior. He pouted. He looked so cute when he pout.

"Seriously Rayyan? You are jealous with these innocent dolphins. Aww... Poor Rayyan"I said with baby voice causing him to glare at me. Suddenly host of show and dolphin trainer walk in front.

"Good evening Georgia. We are representing new show our dolphins. Today we chose some peoples from all of you to get down there and do some fun with them. But first warm up our dolphins" A young girl said and whistle loudly. A dolphin came out of water into air then back in water. One more dolphin came and do same. They whistle again and they came out to eat their food.

"We want two couples here to play with them." The girl says. I grab Rayyan hand and raised it in air with me.

"You and you" the girl point me and Rayyan and one more couple. I quickly stand up with a big smile.

"Come on"

"Misha are you mad? You know that would be dangerous for you. You just got better and you want to play?"

"Please Rayyan" I give him the look that he can't resist. He sigh in defeat. I know he never say no to me. We get down and stand on left. Other couple was standing on right.

"Here are the two couples. We play a game. Here are two buckets of dolphin food. We give you five minute to get connect with your dolphin and then you have to make them eat it. We whistle again then game will be over. You can use their play tools. Take your positions and your time starts now." We get to our dolphin and kneel down to her. She was looking so cute with black big eyes. I slowly raised my hand and gently ran to her skin. First she tries to get away from my touch but then starts to lean in it and splash water with tail. Rayyan also do the same and there was a big smile on his face.

"I never know this would be fun" he said running his hand up and down to her skin.

"I told you" I smirked. The girl told us our warm up time is up and we have to start game. Rayyan take hold of a hoop while I get bucket of food. When they whistle dolphin jump in air passing the lope and in a blink she take her food and go back in water. After feeding half bucket we switch our position. He feed them and I hold tool. It was fun. We were laughing and playing with her.We stop when we heard whistle telling time is over.

"So let's check who win."Girl takes our buckets and count food that left. "So team A left 15 and team B left 6. Winner is team B" I jumped up and down when I heard we win. I was excited I never play this game and we won. Rayyan put his hands on my shoulder and put me down. He chuckle at my craziness. I am sure the people think I am kid but I don't care right now. I want to enjoy and that's what I am doing.

"Winners get two dolphin toy and one hour to play with dolphin after show." She announced and give us dolphins stuff toy. We sit back on our seats and watch the show. When the show end, we walk backstage when they call us. After everyone leave they told us to play with dolphins. We get to dolphin and play with them. One trainer watching us.

"You play tennis every well. Huh?" I asked Rayyan. He nervously nodded. I wanted to laugh. During show dolphin play with ball and was perfect.

"Good. Now play tennis with them." I said give him tennis bat and ball. He swallow and take his position. I take my phone out and play video button. When it start recording I whistle causing them to come out and hit the ball. All time Rayyan was confused which ball he should hit. He was playing with both of them.

"I give up" he said holding his hands up. I chuckle and whistle them to enough. I stop recording and put it back.

"Your turn" he said smirking but I didn't choose tennis. I chose basket ball. I throw ball in water and whistle. One of them came and twirl ball on nose before raising it in air and hit at basket. It is one goal. We play and have fun.Rayyan made videos and we also take our pictures with them. We head back to hotel and I made some food for us. We eat it and went to bed to sleep. We were tired but we also had fun. Today was the best day of our little vacations.

"You enjoy?" He asked laying next to me. I looked at him with big smile and nodded.

"Yeah. Today is the best day." I told him honestly. He smiled and kissed my head.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Update! Hope you like it. Only few more chapters left and then It will be finished.

Thank you for your support!

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Maddy.!