Chapter 15: Everthing is getting better.

*Everthing Is Getting Better*

___________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

"Waniya? What are you doing here?" I asked her and was shock to see her. She was looking Zombie. Her skin was pale, her eyes were red, bags and dark circles were under her eyes. She didn't even wear any makeup.

"Same question I have to ask you. What are you doing here and what happened to your face?" taking seat next to me.

"Nothing, I just got in a fight with my old friends" I tell her. I wasn't lying. I'm not friend with Hassan and Zaheer anymore.

"Oh" was all she said.

I was little confused and shocked at her sudden behavior. She didn't talk to me that much. She hate me and I hate her. I was half lying. I don't personally hate her. I only hate her that she didn't even give time to explain myself. When she know what I did to her best friend, she stop talking to me. When I tried to catch her and talk to her she slap me and said she hate me.

"Forget about me. What happened to you? Are you okay? Did someone try to do something to you?" I asked her. I know she notice that too that why she staring me. I was little concerned and worried about her. She hate me that doesn't matter but I care about my little sister.

"I want my old Rayyan back. That Rayyan who care about everyone. Who never saw his little sister like this. Who care about her. And especially her ex best friend." She said. Last part with sadness. I know what she mean. She know I care about her she knew it since reunion.

"Waniya. I don't care about her, please drop this topic. And old Rayyan will never come back." I said looking down at floor.

"Don't lie to me. I know you care about her. Old Rayyan will come back, I don't know when but soon he'll be back."

"Why are you here? What happened to you? You were looking sick" I try to change the topic.

"Well, I'm here with my friend."

"You mean Misha?" Is she okay?

"Not her. She's not talking to me."

"Why?"

"Because of it." She pull her phone out and show me that Tyler and Her picture.

"You also get this?"She shrugged

"Yeah. When I get it I don't know what to do. I saw her in cafeteria looking for someone. I go to her and ask about it, she said she don't know who take this. I don't know what to say so I keep my mouth shut. She think I don't believe her but I do. She ran away from there and go home and lock herself in room." She explain me.

"I know who take this and why they do this" anger start filling in me.

"Who?" She asked confused. I tell her everything. She gasped. She don't believe that my friends would do this.

"So what you do now?"

"I don't know." I paused. I look at her. "Waniya if I ask you something to do for me, would you do it?"

"If something that I think I can do than definitely I'll do for my brother." she said smiling.

"Please convince Her to became friend with me again" I look at her with pleaded eyes.

"Rayyan I don't think she would be friend with you again. She never talk about you. But I'll try. She's little mad at us but she'll melt soon." She assure me.

"Thank you so much Waniya. You don't know how much you make me happy. If you want anything ask me" I stated happily.

"Anything?" She said smirking