Chapter 46: Reception.

*Reception*

Misha dress is above.

_________________________________________________

First day was good if Shazia Aunty didn't take my interview. The questions she did to me like I was giving interview. It feel weird the way she ask her questions. The good thing that happens was the talk between me and Rayyan. The way he asked to prove himself was honesty. His eyes were saying he was telling truth. But I was scared what if all this turned down? What if he betray me again? I was trying my best to trust him but I couldn't.

Right now, I am in kitchen making breakfast. Mom and Uncle were in their room talking with Shazia Aunty. Fatima is studying, she come to help me but I send her back in room. Rayyan he is in room doing what I don't know.

Last night I was surprised when he tell me that he came to help me after dinner. I never heard before he help someone in kitchen. It must be so kind of miracle. When I get back in room I saw him sleeping peace fully. I had doubt if he prayed or not but he clear it out today when he woke up with me to pray Fajr and told me he prayed yesterday.

I completed my level one 'He started praying'.

Second to respect everyone. Let's see how I change this habit of him.

I finish making breakfast and call everyone to eat it. I walk upstairs in my room to call Rayyan. He was talking with someone with his back toward me.

"I know Alia but you have to do it for me... Don't worry no one know about it not even her... Okay... Thank you so much. You are the best... Yeah bye." Rayyan speak on his phone. Many questions coming in my mind. First, who is Alia? Second, what they are talking about? Did he have a girl friend? Of course, he has. I was also his girl friend when we were young but that was only for a stupid bet. I clear my throat to get his attention. He quickly turn around and look at me with wide eyes.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked stuttering. What he mean? This is also my room and I can come here whenever I want.

"I come here to tell you breakfast is ready. Come down" I said. I was little mad right now. I turned around to walk away but he stop me.

"How long you were standing here?" He asked nervously. He didn't stutter. How long I stand here and listen what he say? Should I tell him? No. I decide to say something else.

"Just walk in. Why? You want to say something?" I lied. I know it is wrong but I want him to tell me by himself. I want him to trust me. I start trusting him. I know he never cheat on me.

"Oh. No no. Let's go everyone will be waiting for us." he said and grab my hand walking down with him. He drop my hand once we get there. We sat down with everyone and start eating. Mom made a little talk with me and tell me about today's reception. She said Shazia aunty brought a dress for me, which I have to wear today.

Everyone finish their breakfast uncle, Rayyan went to Uncle study. Fatima wash dishes while Mom takes me to Shazia Aunty room to show me dress. It was cream color with great work of silver and golden. Mom and Shazia Aunty said it looks beautiful on me. Today Shazia Aunty behaving different to me. She talk to me, sometimes smile. I don't get it. Yesterday she was like she didn't like me and today she was like she like me in their family. I am confused.

Rest of the day went slowly. We ate Lunch, Rayyan spend all day with Uncle but excused himself and pray with me. Fatima was in her room studying. Mom and Shazia Aunty in her room. I spend my day with Aunty and Mom. They tell me stories about Rayyan childhood.

In evening, its 6 pm when we start getting ready for reception. This is the event we agreed for when we were deciding everything. There will be Asif Uncle friends, Mom friends, Rayyan friends, my friends, some close family members, Dad friends and important Business clients and some of Zayan's friends and Ahmed uncle family.