Chapter 33: Trouble And Flashback.

*Trouble And Flashback*

_________________________________________________

Two weeks had passed. Rayyan and me didn't exchange a single word with each other. It has been dreadful weeks for me. I changed again. Again not talking too much, no fun, no hang out. I was thinking what he says before we slip apart again.

I miss him, I want him with me like before, and I want him to be with me like we were after coming back from business trip. That time I felt alive. But now I roam like a ghost doing nothing. Sometimes I was zoned out. I don't get what's happening around me. Dad and Zayan start worrying about me again. I don't want them to do but I couldn't help he always left me in middle and I don't know where to go or what to do.

Why he do all this? Why he do friendship with me again? I was stupid that time and went back to him as friend I shouldn't have done that. Why he break my trust? Why he betray me again. Why he give me threats? Why he still care about Zaheer?

A light tap on my shoulder break me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Dad looking at me with confusion. We were eating dinner. I looked down at my plate full of food which I didn't even touch.

"Misha what happened? Why are you like this? If something wrong talk with us." Dad said in his soft voice. I looked up at him and saw worries in his eyes. He was scared.

"I am okay Dad. It was just exams taking my all energy" I half lied and try to smile but failed. My half energy was going on thinking about what happened two weeks ago and half in studying for exams.

"If you say so" Dad said and get back to his food. I finished my half food and get back to my room. I start studying again. Exams are starting from Monday and it's already Friday. That incident is killing me. Two weeks passed and I still didn't tell a single thing to anyone. I also try to avoid college but Dad said it's important for me. Whenever Shehry try to catch me I sped up and go out of his sight. Waniya know something happened between us but I didn't tell anything and only says it's just little fight.

A knock appear on my room door. I called to come in. Door crack open and Zayan came in. I sighed and sit on my bed. He came and sits beside me. After coming back from Rayyan house that night I apologized to him. I work hard on it because when he got mad or upset he didn't melt so easily. I apologized him, I took him out for movies, I give him our sister brother time, we hangout together after that he finally forgive me.

"Misha are you going to tell me?" He broke the silence. I looked at him, he was staring at ground. I didn't say anything and he continue. "I know Misha something wrong with you please tell me you know I am your brother and you can share anything with me. Come on tell me please" he gave me his puppy face.

"Its nothing Zayan. I shall tell you but you never understand. So just leave it. I am fine." I said staring at ground. I know I lie to him but I don't want him to know anything about it if he know then he would get mad at him.

"You're lying to me Misha. Tell me." He demanded.

"Zayan I said its nothing. Now please leave I have to study" I said sternly and walk over my desk.

"You know you never get away from this?" He said coming behind me. I sat on my rolling chair.

"I know" I muttered under my breath. I open my books and start learning. I completely ignore him. I was sitting here like no one is with me. After few minutes I heard him sighing and walk toward door. I heard it shut I let out a sigh in relief. 'You know you never get away from this' Zayan words coming in my mind.

Days passed and exams going. I do my best in papers. It was difficult for me to concentrate but I managed to do it. Papers were hard but I can get good grades easily.