Chapter 1: First Day At College

*First Day At College*

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up by continuous torture of alarm. I groaned at it, after 10 minutes I shut it off. I lazily got off my bed. It's time for Fajr Salah. I made my way over bathroom did wudu, fix my hijab over my head and began to pray. After praying, it's 5:30 am I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go for a walk, I wore my hoodie and walked downstairs back in garden.

I walking and lost in my thoughts. What my life have become? I am change. My behavior, my dressing style, all has change because of two person, who I love the most in my whole life. Why they had left me? Why she didn't tell me? Why I have always been rude to her? Why he always lie to me? Why he play with my feelings? I want my answers from him but I couldn't. My thoughts interrupted when someone patted on my shoulder. I turned around and saw her who was with me when I need someone to take care of me. Amy

"Ma'am, breakfast is ready. But Zayan Sir is not waking up." Amy said. She is our care taker. Since my mom died she's always their for us. She is in her 50's. She's always very sweet and polite. She never gets angry at anyone.

"Amy how many times I've to told you to call my Misha? And I don't worry I wake him up" I said smiling.

"Okay Ma'am -." Amy stop and correct her sentence. "Sorry Misha".

"That's better" I said and walked back in house. I headed toward my brother's bedroom. I tried to open the door but it was lock. I knock few times but there's no reply. The hallway was quiet I could here his snoring from the other side of room. I shook my head and bring another key of his room from key holder and open the door. I sit on side of the bed facing him.

"Zayan wake up!" I said running my hand in his messy hairs.

"Go from here! Let me sleep" he said, burying his face in pillow.

"Zayan wake up! It's 7:45" I said with smirk.

"What?!" He asked as his eye were wide open. I laughed at his expression. He hurriedly got from his bed and ran into bathroom and slammed the door behind.
"It's only 6:50 no need to do this hurry take your time" I said standing in front bathroom door so he could hear it. He groaned. I chuckle and left his room.

I came into my room and quickly took warm shower and change into jeans and oversize loose top and put on my snickers. A little bit of makeup.. Not much only face cream and some face powder eyeliner, mascara, lip balm with that it's done. I put it on my wrist watch which have been given by my mother on my 15th birthday, and put some rings. Then I'm done. I grab my college bag, my laptop and my phone and get downstairs. I walk in dinning room and took my seat as usual place. After few minutes Zayan join breakfast as well.

"Assalam -o- Alaikum Zayan" I greet him smiling and sipping my coffee.

"Walaikum Aasalam.. How are you?" Zayan said returning the smile.

"Fine. Alhumduliallah, what about you? " I asked eating my breakfast.

"Good.. what you doing tonight?" Zayan asked taking the cup in his hands.

"Nothing, I guess.." I said. Why he is asking?

"Oh" was all he as and continue to eating. Why he asked? Did he want to talk about something or he want to go somewhere?
"Why are you asking?" I asked after few minutes of silence.

"Um... I was wondering we should eat dinner together or we should watch movie tonight?" He said looking at me "Its long time since we spent time together. I mean you're always busy in office and college works, and I on otherhand also busy in studies." He continued with sad expression.