Again kidnapped

Chapter-79

All girls were watching tv, when Avu got call from Sid. She went in her room and attend the call.

Conversation

Sid: hey bae, I need some time with you in office. I mean, some work is pending so, I need you.

Avu: can't you send the file on my mail? I can do that.

Sid: no! I need you in my office in 15 min. You have to be here.

Avu: the hell Siddharth? Hua kya hai?

He didn't say anything and cuts the call.

Avu: my god, Avneet Nigam get ready. He was looking tense.

She start getting ready, when cookie came inside with glass of juice in her hands. She saw Avneet was struggling to tie the string of her dress.

Avu: thanks baby! You need something?

Cookie: no! Just seeing you. You going somewhere?

Avu: yes! To my bandar.

Cookie: ooh dad!

She took her sling bag and was going when wantedly cookie pore juice on her dress.

Avu: what? Ugghhhh, cookie can't you be careful? Again I need to change, agar mai late nahi hoti na, tujhe mai Chappal se marti, yaar kya kardiya. Now go from here.

She shouts on her and she throw one bag on the bed and told her

Cookie: wear this and go, I bought this for you.

She wink and went from the room, she went down and all ask her

Vaishu: did you did your work?

Cookie: kiya, uske saat free ka lecturer bhi milgaya. Mom tho hamesha se sab ko lecturer deti hai, kash aisa sab ko de kar paise kamaleti.

Reem: pagal hai? Tum 5 kis mitthi ke bane ho?

Aavy: kon 5?

Jaan: you twins, Sam and your mom and dad. Ek dum pagal ho sab.

Cookie: the plan is set, now just she has to go out.

Hamid: let her go, then we will also leave for the location.

They all saw Avneet coming down, and start pretending like they were doing some work of the house and some were talking with each other. Avu went down and stand in the middle of the hall. All eyes turn towards her.

She was wearing dust pink  shirt dress, with white fluffy coat, and black boots sandals. And black sling bag. Open hairs.

Mru: my god you look so pretty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mru: my god you look so pretty. Just like angle, tum 3 bacho ki mom nahi lagti.

Avu: thanks.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें