Te amo

Chapter-101

The video call ends, Sid closed his laptop and kept on side table. He went down in kitchen, take out two baby milk bottles, and placed on the counter, he then take out the milk powder and add some scoops in it, he boiled the water and add in it. Shake well and again ran upstairs to see tia was playing with her toys. She saw him and make a loud giggle and he smiles at her.

Sid: lets drink some milk baby girl, but in 30 min.

He kept on the side table, and went in his closet, not before placing her on carpet, because this girl is getting naughty day by day. When she saw Sid vanished in closet, so then she also went behind him, and hide behind some clothes. Sam watched her crawling in closet. He went behind her and found her no were.

Sid: Sammy you need something?

He asked, while taking out his and avu's clothes to put in laundry. Sam walk near him and say.

Sam: dad, tia is in closet and she is hiding, let's find her.

He excitedly said, and clap his hand.

Sid: ooh! So she is playing with me.

Sid left the laundry basket on the floor, and they both start searching her. They were finding every where, but she was not, so he went where, avneet kept her night clothes and he saw she was sleeping on her red nighty.

Sid: my god this girl.

He picks her up and went in the room, and in sleep he tucks the milk bottle in her mouth and she starts drinking.

Sid: now you go and study, if I see you playing around the house then, the consequences will be not good.

He warned him and Sam went in his room, Sid took his mobile from him and kept in his drawer. He saw that, Aavy and cookie's toffees were kept.

He turn off the lights, shut the curtains and put the blanket on her and went down. All family members were sitting in the living room, and watching tv. Aavy and cookie was not in mood to see anything. He went near them and sat in between them.

Sid: what happen?

He watched both of them, with sad faces.

Aarshi: mom!

Sid: you miss her?

Aavy: very much....

Cookie: that you can't even count, that much we miss her. Aap ko pata nai dad, aaj Aavy ne kya kiya?

She changed the topic and gets in naughty mood.

Sid: kya kiya?

Cookie: aaj usne, pura kitchen clean kiya, uska room saaf kiya, Phir usne apne kapde khud hi laundry mai daalke aaye.

Sid: arey wah!  Nokar rakhke bhi khud kiya. Acha hai, kabhi kabhi unko bhi time dena chahiye. We can't be dependent on them. Now go and take my and your mommy's clothes and put it in the laundry.

He said and was going to get up, but Sam came and jump on him.

Sid: Abhi meri jaan nikal jati.

Sam: nikli tho nahi na. Acha dad ek question puchu?

He lean on him and asked

Sid: haa puch.

Sam: mai kaise paida hua?

Aavy: tu mom se puch dad ko kya pata.

Becoming very innocent guy in the house, and Sid told

Sid: tu na...

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें