First hearing

Chapter-97

Faisu: sid! I have hire a famous lawyer, he will be handling his case. And Avneet you go home, we are here to sort out all the matter.

He said her, she was sitting near the bar's. Aavy was not showing his face to her, he was laying down on the floor. Sid went near her and hold her from shoulder.

Sid: you go home, I will bring our son back soon. I can't promise you for tomorrow, but I will.

He said hugging her, Aavy saw them and when Avu saw him staring them, he hides his face back.

Avu: wait! Let me ask him. Why he is hiding his face from us? Is he lying to us?

She asked Sid, he made confused face. He made her stand and said Jai to take her back home.

Lawyer: sir! Let's go home, we can't discuss anything here.

Avneet who was, going out she shouts

Avu: no one is gonna leave my son here alone. If you do then, I swear I will open and take him out without your permission officer.

Lawyer: Ma'am! I promise I will take out your son!

He said and Sidneet and all other went home, not before telling Aavy.

Sidneet: we promise you son! We will take you out soon.

They both said and all went home.

IN HOME

All were sitting in living room, and waiting for them coming home.

Cookie: when will they come home?

She asked her nani.

Sonia: mujhe nahi pata, rukh the hai aate hi honge.

She said, giving kiss on her forehead. All came home, Sam and cookie were on one leg to see Aavy and hug him. But he didn't came home with their mom and dad.

Sam: where is Aavy?

He asked hugging Avu, she nods in no.

Sid: he didn't came, he has to stay behind the bars. The lawyer is with us, we have to talk to him.

He said and all boys went in one room to discuss about the case. Sid was going in but, he got call from school.

CONVERSATION

Sid: yes?

Principal: Mr Nigam, sorry to say but your kids can't come school from tomorrow, I think you have to take admission in other school, not from this state, take in other state.

Sid: but how can you.....

He cuts him off, and said

Principal: Mr Nigam! I am really really sorry! But if he is not the culprit, then we can take them back.

Sid lose his temper.

Sid:YOU PRINCIPAL! IF MY SON IS NIT THE CULPRIT THEN SEE I WILL SEAL THIS SCHOOL AND NO ONE CAN STUDY IN THIS SCHOOL. AND I KNOW MY SON IS NOT CULPRIT.

He ends the call, and throw on the floor.

Vibha: kya hua?

She asked, him and he sit on the couch.

Sid: my kids can't go school, because of Aavy.

Avu: how can they do like this.

She said, and then jaan, Vaishu, Reem, Kanchi and Mrunal said.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें