Life line

chapter-62

Next day Sid woke up, he went near Avneet and kissed her forehead. He woke up his kids and send them in their room, but with lots of struggle. Aavy was going but he stops.

Sid: what happen?

Aavy: nothing! Just seeing you both.

Sid: go! Let me change her clothes and make her fresh. Then come and meet her.

He goes out, not without kissing his mothers forehead. Sid goes in washroom, he brings warm water in bucket, and towel and sponge her body. And makes her wear comfy clothes, after this, he opens the door, and saw his kids were already sitting on the floor, near the door.

Sid: breakfast nahi karna?

Cookie: you also come with us! We will have.

Sid: no princess, you go....I need to take care of your mother.

Cookie: taking care of her, and forgetting yourself?

Aavy: cookie is right. Dad we are not 5 years old kids, that you will tell, you go we will come and have food, we are 19 we are mature enough to understand your expression, and your heart.

Cookie: you know what dad, I know mom is listening us, so if she wakes up and ask. Hey you three, why didn't you take care of your dad.....is he that much stubborn?

Sam: now don't say no, we will have breakfast with whole family. And we are praying for mom to wake up soon. So, we are kids and god has to listen us. Because she is our mom, and he knows kids can't stay without their mother. He has to listen us!

He was just listening their kids lectures.

Sid: ok! I will come back in second, you all go.

They three went down, and in sometime Sid also came and sat on dining table. Abhinavi, vibha, bua, Krish and ahan was happy to see them on table with them.

Vibha: sid! Any improvement?

Sid: no!

He said sadly and again start eating his food. Aarshi and Sam was also eating silently, Vaishu though after this playing game.

Vaishu: listen, I have a plan....we will play game.....in Sidneet room. Because you all know Avu love songs. So, we all will sit there and sing one song for her.

Abhi: great idea....hosake tho Avu ko acha lage aur wo recover hone lage?

Krish: chachu you will play guitar, like you always play.

Ahan: wow uncle! You play guitar? Nice.

Bua: I will also sing, just for my avu.

She was gonna cry, when Vibha holds her hand....and told her no. Kids and Sid was still not telling anything and eating their food silently.

Alia: say yes chachuu please....!

They all start telling them, to say yes. When the door bell rings. Servant opens the door, and saw rochi and ruhi, fainat and Hamid, jaireem and nimmi, and most importantly Sonia and Aman.....was standing on door. They comes inside and saw kids and Sid silent and eating food without speaking. Then abhinavi told their plan to make them happy and Avneet also clam.

Sonia: yes! Now after this breakfast we will go and sing her favourite songs.

She told almost in tears, but hold back just because of kids. After breakfast they all were waiting for their reply. They told ok, and they said thanks and all went on Sidneet room.

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें