First day of office

Next day at 9pm

Sidneets room:

Avu: so, mrs Nigam. I have decided to join back company! What says?

Sid: but aarav and khushi?

Avu: we will put them in day care?

Sid: I don't believe them!

Avu: there's one of my friend. Lilly...she is doing that job. At least we can trust her!

Sid: the one who is having gold hair, slim, blue eyes?

Avu: the fuck Siddharth Nigam!

Sid: what happen?

He was scared listening her voice.

Avu: you were noticing her? Why?

Sid: i didn't......

She cuts him off.

Avu: but you know her eyes colour, hair colour, and you were noticing her body? Yuk. How can you....when you are having a fucking hot wife....with cute kids? Chuck it off! Yes, her only. And you are not going to pick both from her home. Because I will do that. You better stay in the car....that time.

In every sentence she was coming closer to him. And she fell down on him.

Sid: tauba re tauba.....meri biwi ka gussa mere se ziyada hai. Waise gusse mai tum.....boht cute lagti ho.

Avu: topic mat change karo. And I am joining by tomorrow only!

Sid: no.

Avu: why?

They both again sat on the bed. And was facing each other.

Sid: see! Explain kids that, you are joining! They are not used to it. When they will come home, and first find you!

Avu: point!

Sid: I am always, say point things!

Avu: let me see! If they are awake ya slept.

Sid: mee too. Let's go!

They went and saw....both were playing with Hamid, Krish, aloo baby. She called them in their room. They first denied. When Sid wide his eyes......they both quickly rans upstairs.

Avu: dara kiu rahe ho! Bacche hai.

Sid: bado ki baat suuna chahiye.

They both also went. And saw them jumping on the bed. Playing with each other. By mistake aavy hits her. Avneet saw this before the world war 3 begins.

Avu: guys! Guys, guys hold on! And listen to me and your dad.

They both make faces to each other and sat down on the bed.

Sid: so, your mommy is joining the office from tomorrow. And you people will stay in Lilly aunty's house, till we are back from the office.

Aarshi: Noooo! She is not going anywhere!

They both hugs,her as fast as they can.

Avu: listen to me!

Aavy: noo....I am not! I can't stay with out you!

Cookie: as if I can!

Sid: before you both fight....listen to your mom.

He calmly told them.

They both stand down on the floor, and saw there mother with hopefully eyes.

Avu: why? you both looking me like that? Acha anyway, see I haven't went to the office from years. When you both were not born..... from that time. Plzzz give me permission!

SHADI KE SIDE EFFECTS (Completed ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें